Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good pricing on Abena for Canadians!

Default Good pricing on Abena for Canadians!

Hey everoyne,

Just wanted to mention that AgeComfort.com sells Abena M4/L4's by the case (3 bags) for $59.99 which includes free discrete shipping!

I bought a bag of Molicare from them and have decided to go for a full case of Abena's now.

Great source fo Canadians

Wee!

That's a damn good price, how was their customer service? Did you get your package on time and everything?

I ordered last night and I got an e-mail today at 5:44pm, it's shipping from Mississauga and I'll most likely have them delivered by 9:30am Canada Post!

I'm about an hour from Mississauga which makes the trip for delivery really quick too.

Update, my diapers were out for delivery as of 8:26am!
    Last edited by Coops; 11-Oct-2012 at 12:51. Reason: update

Wow, I didn't know about this place! Sounds like some good deals to me!

I have ordered from agecomfort for a while now, they are always quick on shipping, (which is free on orders over $50) and carry a good assortment. Also I was in talks with them earlier in the summer and they said they are working on carrying Dry24/7's!!! So email, email, email and ask about Dry24 and as you know "squeaky wheel gets the oil" maybe we can get a supplier that not only HAS them in stock but is a reasonable price!!!!
    Again, please email people!!! Ask them when / if they are getting them, question them, I think it should be a duty for ALL Canadian *B/DL's!

Yeah you can't beat the price. They also have coupon codes. Just do a search on Google. Like 7 percent 5 percent off. and for Mother's Day Father's Day Christmas. They Usually have a 10 percent off coupon.

Here's another trade secret for us Canadians. If your shipping through Canada Post. You can mark your package (card for pickup). And the Canada post man will leave you card in your mailbox. Telling you to pick up your package at the nearest post office. Only person that can pick it up is you. Because they require photo ID to pick up packages. Also on the card it states nothing what the package is. So if you're living with someone got roommates parents. This is kind of a lifesaver. For those of us in such a position.

Check it out On the Canada Post website.

Quote Originally Posted by dlj View Post
    Yeah you can't beat the price. They also have coupon codes. Just do a search on Google. Like 7 percent 5 percent off. and for Mother's Day Father's Day Christmas. They Usually have a 10 percent off coupon.

Here's another trade secret for us Canadians. If your shipping through Canada Post. You can mark your package (card for pickup). And the Canada post man will leave you card in your mailbox. Telling you to pick up your package at the nearest post office. Only person that can pick it up is you. Because they require photo ID to pick up packages. Also on the card it states nothing what the package is. So if you're living with someone got roommates parents. This is kind of a lifesaver. For those of us in such a position.

Oh yeah I missed my delivery at 11:30 cause I was at work. Luckily my post office is a 5 min walk from my place. Yay! 3 bags of Abena M4's for me!

You just saved me a lot of stress. Thank you so much.

Right I had no idea this option existed, but has anyone used it with this particular company? It requires them to add 'Card for pick up' in the attention area on the packing slip and I want to be sure it can be done with them before I order anything as leaving a big package near my mailbox isnt an option while I am at work all day.

Quote Originally Posted by LstNwf View Post
    Right I had no idea this option existed, but has anyone used it with this particular company? It requires them to add 'Card for pick up' in the attention area on the packing slip and I want to be sure it can be done with them before I order anything as leaving a big package near my mailbox isnt an option while I am at work all day.
    I've ordered twice and both times the shipment was sent requiring a door knocker to be left if nobody was home. So I would say they always ship this way.