Thread: AB Beast: "Oh My Stars And Diapers. Introductions Are In Order."

Lightbulb AB Beast: "Oh My Stars And Diapers. Introductions Are In Order."

Greetings all. Longtime lurker here.

As the name, avatar, and above introduction quote suggests I'm a fan of said particular X-Character and you can call me "AB Beast" or just Beast. Or what have you. I'm not much for really talking about myself. I know, why join a forum of like-minded individuals if you're not much for talking about yourself. Well, I'm hoping to get past that in time.

I've been a somewhat silent partner of the AB and Furry/Babyfur community for years. I even had some art of a previous fursona on The Playground long ago. I've always generally avoided joining these sorts of forums, not sure why. I guess it's due to some "bad egg" BabyFurs giving anyone with those sorts of interests a bad name. But I'm older and wiser and looking to meet and greet other like minded individuals and decided to take the plunge. What's the worst that could happen?

I'm a huge fan of comics books (as if you couldn't already tell), as well as movies, and roleplaying games. In fact I'm a huge fan of RP in general. I've done RP on various MU's and over AIM for years. Of course, it's often difficult to find good RP partners online.... people who enjoy the story and plot over just satisfying their quirks and desires. I've ran into too many people who are like that over the years. It gets kind of depressing. I know, I guess I'm asking a lot of the internet. So sue me.

That's one of the reasons I joined here... not only to meet and greet and socialize with like-minded individuals on here, but also hoping somewhat to find if there are other people out there with some standards in roleplaying in this particular genre and others. Plus maybe I can offer support given my years for others who just need a kind shoulder to lean on or ear to bend? I know I can't be the only one... or at least I would be very very sad if I was. So I'll see what happens. I have hope at least.

Looking forward to getting to know others on here. And seeing what happens.

-AB Beast-

Quote Originally Posted by ABBeast View Post
    Greetings all. Longtime lurker here.

As the name, avatar, and above introduction quote suggests I'm a fan of said particular X-Character and you can call me "AB Beast" or just Beast. Or what have you. I'm not much for really talking about myself. I know, why join a forum of like-minded individuals if you're not much for talking about yourself. Well, I'm hoping to get past that in time.

I've been a somewhat silent partner of the AB and Furry/Babyfur community for years. I even had some art of a previous fursona on The Playground long ago. I've always generally avoided joining these sorts of forums, not sure why. I guess it's due to some "bad egg" BabyFurs giving anyone with those sorts of interests a bad name. But I'm older and wiser and looking to meet and greet other like minded individuals and decided to take the plunge. What's the worst that could happen?

I'm a huge fan of comics books (as if you couldn't already tell), as well as movies, and roleplaying games. In fact I'm a huge fan of RP in general. I've done RP on various MU's and over AIM for years. Of course, it's often difficult to find good RP partners online.... people who enjoy the story and plot over just satisfying their quirks and desires. I've ran into too many people who are like that over the years. It gets kind of depressing. I know, I guess I'm asking a lot of the internet. So sue me.

That's one of the reasons I joined here... not only to meet and greet and socialize with like-minded individuals on here, but also hoping somewhat to find if there are other people out there with some standards in roleplaying in this particular genre and others. Plus maybe I can offer support given my years for others who just need a kind shoulder to lean on or ear to bend? I know I can't be the only one... or at least I would be very very sad if I was. So I'll see what happens. I have hope at least.

Looking forward to getting to know others on here. And seeing what happens.

-AB Beast-
    Welcome to ADISC I hope we'll be able to avoid becoming your worst case scenario. I can't say that I have any much experience in ABDL roleplay, as I keep my roleplaying to tabletop games with friends. However, I will say that there is fairly small but active roleplaying community here. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Wow wonderful introduction, it is truly better than most.

So I would like to start off by saying welcome to the site. It's one of two I've ever seen and I must say by far the best and the only I find worth joining. That in mind, your trust in Adisc is well placed.

As for your RP wants, we do have a decent RP sub community of sorts here, and once you are able I recommend going to the Irc where you might find even mor members to play with.

Again welcome to the site and have a wonderful time.

Ha det!

-Goofy

Hi and welcome. Yes, you can see in the threads that there are some ongoing role playing. I'm a writer and enjoy the more solitary sitting at my computer and spinning stories, but I also don't have a lot of time to RP until I can retire. I work two jobs. I think you'll enjoy this site and probably get involved in one of the ongoing RPs.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the community. I was worried for a bit that nobody was going to extend the olive branch.

Sorry I haven't poked my head back in sooner. But it's really nice to see such friendly people.