View Poll Results: Has any one ever went out sucking on a pacifier?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

39 43.33%
  • no

43 47.78%
  • accidentally

8 8.89%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any one went out sucking a pacifier

Default Any one went out sucking a pacifier

Has any one went out sucking on a pacifier?

Yes. It's perfectly acceptable to wear one to a night club.....

Or while I DJ. lol.

I did when I was 4 maybe 4+ but recently I went all the way out to the car without even noticeing it.
    This happends when ya suck on it all your life lol.

I've gone out a few times with one. I don't think that I'd do anything like that now.

Supersam1223

Default Any one went out sucking a pacifier

Not out, I don't go out alone enough for that. But, I have started sleeping with one again recently and I have noticed an odd affect: other than me sleeping much better, my dream recall increases exponentially when I sleep with a paci in my mouth, it's crazy. Without, I am lucky if I vaguely remember a hazy 30 second passage of a dream, but with a paci, I am able to recall almost entire dreams in amazing detail.

Personally only use them on rare occasions, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to actively suck a pacifier out in public to be honest. The weird looks I'd get would be a bit too much really.

I used to keep one in my diaper bag(I threw it out when I went on my first date with my current fiance, for fear she'd find out about more than the medical problems, she knows about all of it now, I just haven't gotten around to buying another one), I do enjoy them, but the closest I came to using one in public was answering the door for the mail without thinking about spitting my binky out.

The mail guy looked at me funny but after about two seconds I took it out and signed, lol.

I did accidentally the other day... I use mine a lot and even when I'm driving (I don't consider that out in public, b/c I'm in my car and if there is heavy traffic and I am stopped next to people I look away or take it out) but anyway, last week I think it was, I got to work and forgot to take it out I realized when I got to the glass door of the building, but I quickly spit it out and pretended to go back to my car. All that, but no one even saw me, there was no one outside because I was going in really late that day so the parking lot was empty. I was a bit nervous though, and had I made it through the door, that could have been bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    I did accidentally the other day... I use mine a lot and even when I'm driving (I don't consider that out in public, b/c I'm in my car and if there is heavy traffic and I am stopped next to people I look away or take it out) but anyway, last week I think it was, I got to work and forgot to take it out I realized when I got to the glass door of the building, but I quickly spit it out and pretended to go back to my car. All that, but no one even saw me, there was no one outside because I was going in really late that day so the parking lot was empty. I was a bit nervous though, and had I made it through the door, that could have been bad.
    You are soooo gonna get caught one of these days!!!!!

I did the same thing once if you use a binkie you can forget you have it in your mouth just feels it's a part of your self. Then its oops did I do that:-) '