Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip to Disney World

Default Trip to Disney World

I just got back from my vacation to Disney World (6 days) plus 2 days at Lego Land.
    I was diapered(Attends) almost 24/7 - using 2 whole bags of 18.
    In Disney, I changed at the 1st Aid stations in each park. They are very nice about people who need to change. I did have one unfortunate incident when someone opened the exam room door while I was flat on my back tapping my diaper on - the nurse said it must have been a custodian.

Since I have a frequent urination problem, the diapers did come in handy - especially while standing in line for over an hour for Toy Story Mania.
    BTW, I love the new Star Tours.

Did you really enjoy your experience at Disney World and Lego Land (I've never really heard of that park before)? I hope you did. The last time I was at Disney World was 2005 during spring break.

Is this the Disney World in Florida? I was there two years ago and Star Tours was the one I remembered from when I was 11. I had no idea they made a new one...
    I did wear diapers while I was there and all my friends with me never even knew (which was pretty impressive considering I shared a hotel room with one of them). I never used them
    for #2.

I had no idea there was a Legoland in Florida now! Hope it was awesome.

Default Trip to Disney World

Do you mean Disney land? I know Disney land has the new star tours.

Quote Originally Posted by magus1 View Post
    I just got back from my vacation to Disney World (6 days) plus 2 days at Lego Land.
    I was diapered(Attends) almost 24/7 - using 2 whole bags of 18.
    In Disney, I changed at the 1st Aid stations in each park. They are very nice about people who need to change. I did have one unfortunate incident when someone opened the exam room door while I was flat on my back tapping my diaper on - the nurse said it must have been a custodian.

Since I have a frequent urination problem, the diapers did come in handy - especially while standing in line for over an hour for Toy Story Mania.
    BTW, I love the new Star Tours.
    What is custodian?

Thats was nice that you cold use the 1st Aid stations

IS there a Lego Land in Florida! Oh my goodness. I plan to honeymoon there. And I wanna go!

fozzie

It sounds like a fun trip

Custodian - person who cleans up (sweeps, mops, empties trash).
    LegoLand is in Winter Haven, Florida and is located at the site of the old Cypress Gardens.
    They redid the Star Tours in Epcot (Disney World) - 3D Simulator, added 3CPO as pilot, and have 50+ possible variations.

Diapers at Disney were a little uncomfortable at times due to the heat. I used at least 5 per day.
    I normally only use at night. I also put Goodnites bed pads on the hotel beds for extra protection. I did notice a small yellow spot on the sheets one morning
    I tend to toss & turn at night.

They must have done that within the last 2-3 years then, because I don't remember C3PO, or the possible variations. I'll have to check that out sometime!
    I've come to the conclusion that cloth diapers at night are not very reliable....I sleep on my stomach, and I always leak, even when I have a dry diaper on
    before going to bed. I'm thankful for those bed protectors