Thread: greetings, let me introduce my self

Thumbs down greetings, let me introduce my self

Hi, Im Laura and I love didees. yes im really a girl, not just posing as one. it is intriguing to me how many more men are DL, and i feel a little bit (a LOT ) different, andhave conflicting thoughts on it. NICE TO MEET u!

Quote Originally Posted by hudskah View Post
    Hi, Im Laura and I love didees. yes im really a girl, not just posing as one. it is intriguing to me how many more men are DL, and i feel a little bit (a LOT ) different, andhave conflicting thoughts on it. NICE TO MEET u!
    Hey Hudskah. Thanks for introducing yourself to us, and nice to meet you too. Yeah, we don't have as many females as males on this site, but hey. Such is life. So, can you tell us a bit about yourself? We already know why you're here... Got any interests, hobbies?

Cheers, and hope to see you again.

Hi Laura, nice to meet you too. Welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you will have a good time here and make some friends. Not to repeat Kiwidl too much, but what else do you like, computers? music? I love them both. Talking about your interests will help you meet a lot of great friends.

What's with the thread icon, is that a thumbs down? You are meeting new people, that should be