Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hiding Places? :D

Default Hiding Places? :D

Hey, i have the feeling this topic has been started already. But it seems to had been lost, so i thought i would make it again due to the amount off new members in the community

So, where do you hide your diapers? I personally put them behind my draws, they are a multi thing with a wardrobe above. This is the perfect place for me got some room, and it's low down so nobody would bother looking there. I put my golf clubs next to them, so you gotta move them to get there, well to take the draw out.

There's about a 20cm gap at the back, so it's perfect The annoying thing is the back is breaking, the crap nails have come out. Sometimes i have had some fall out behind it Scary when i found them lol.

So, where do you hide yours? If your living with people that don't know about them. If you are open about it, where do you store yours?

Tommy.

Since I live by myself, I don't need to go to great lengths to hide them, but I do keep them out of sight. Currently, my stash is pretty big so here's where I have everything. The bottom drawer of my dresser is holding about a half a pack of depend fitted maximum protection briefs, half a pack of CVS briefs, my last Attends Breathable Brief, a few goodnites which don't fit me, about half a dozen depend boost inserts and some wipes. In my bathroom off of my bedroom, which guests don't use as I have a second bathroom which guests would use. Under the sink in my bathroom I have an opened pack of Abena X-plus, an opened pack of Dry 24/7's and a pack of rite-aid male guards. The rest of my stash is three more bags of dry 24/7 which are still in the cardboard box they came in which is in my closet in the bedroom.

On another note, when I was younger and lived at home, I always just kept them hidden in an old gym bag and I would bury it in the closet and to my knowledge, it was never discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Since I live by myself, I don't need to go to great lengths to hide them, but I do keep them out of sight. Currently, my stash is pretty big so here's where I have everything. The bottom drawer of my dresser is holding about a half a pack of depend fitted maximum protection briefs, half a pack of CVS briefs, my last Attends Breathable Brief, a few goodnites which don't fit me, about half a dozen depend boost inserts and some wipes. In my bathroom off of my bedroom, which guests don't use as I have a second bathroom which guests would use. Under the sink in my bathroom I have an opened pack of Abena X-plus, an opened pack of Dry 24/7's and a pack of rite-aid male guards. The rest of my stash is three more bags of dry 24/7 which are still in the cardboard box they came in which is in my closet in the bedroom.

On another note, when I was younger and lived at home, I always just kept them hidden in an old gym bag and I would bury it in the closet and to my knowledge, it was never discovered.
    Holy shit that is alot of diapers!

Anyways, I just hide them in a PS3 box simply sitting right next to my dresser.

I keep them in a red gym bag with a combonation lock on it...My Dad knows its there, but that's all he knows...I hope. It's just sitting there, and I only have a clothes hamper, golf clubs, and shirts in there.

They are in a box with stuff over it in my closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Since I live by myself, I don't need to go to great lengths to hide them, but I do keep them out of sight. Currently, my stash is pretty big so here's where I have everything. The bottom drawer of my dresser is holding about a half a pack of depend fitted maximum protection briefs, half a pack of CVS briefs, my last Attends Breathable Brief, a few goodnites which don't fit me, about half a dozen depend boost inserts and some wipes. In my bathroom off of my bedroom, which guests don't use as I have a second bathroom which guests would use. Under the sink in my bathroom I have an opened pack of Abena X-plus, an opened pack of Dry 24/7's and a pack of rite-aid male guards. The rest of my stash is three more bags of dry 24/7 which are still in the cardboard box they came in which is in my closet in the bedroom..
    So how do you figure out what to put where lol? It sounds like you have them spread out all over the place.

There is a method to my madness... no actually there isn't. They just go wherever there's room when I get them. This is by far the most I've ever had at a given time, normally I'll only have a pack or two. At least this should last me a while.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life View Post
    So how do you figure out what to put where lol? It sounds like you have them spread out all over the place.
    Yea lol, i think i would worry incase someone came over and noticed.

I guess for him, diapers are like stocks: You want to diversify =D

I have never been much of a comic book reader, but I have 2 spawn comic book boxes that I hide mine in. I have both boxes in the bottom of my closet. If anyone were to see the boxes, they would think that they are just full of comics, and diapers would be the last thing on their minds.