Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Well...hello. Not much to say. As my name implies I am..well..curious and intrigued, and plaqued with annoying circumstances regarding this. I may well poof and never come back. Why? While I do have this...thing for stuff like that. I do my best to reject and ignore that side of myself as much as possible. Why? Well...Partly because while it attracts me I am not sure what to make of it. I mostly just want this part of myself to go away and never come back. Any advice? o.O

I am a christian but the bible makes no references to this kind of things, so I really have no idea if this kinda stuff is right or wrong. So I may well poof in an effort to seperate myself from this stuff agian. For now. I joined to ask some question and gather information on various things, get more informed as it were.

Hey there Curious,

This is a great place to be, as you say, curious. at his forum is extremely low pressure and there are lots of threads that have no ties to abdl and diaper stuff. As for suppression...you are past the point of puberty, so if this is a fetish then, in my opinion, your Internet in diapers and sexuality have already intertwined in one way or another. If you are not really into this scene for sexual reasons, then your abdl side probably has more to do with your psychi which can be sorted out with therapy.

Though, yu already seem to be distancing yourself from the subject at hand...you can be open here, almost everyone here likes, and I'll say it of you won't lol, diapers, maybe pacifiers, cribs etc.. some even like animals and some are caught between two sexual orientations...so, there is some variety to this website.

you seem to be inquiring without any questions though..so why not start with one, for me and see how that goes...everyone here is really friendly and we will all be happy to answer any of your questions to the best of our ability, but you will have to be a bit more open...

how about this, forget why you're here and just tell us a little bit about yourself...hobbies, interests?

also check out some of the forums, even if you don't post anything there is some great information on this site about...practically everything and anything...and sometimes nothing.

good luck dude and welcome to the forum!

Greetings and welcome. I am a Christian, too, and I've struggled with being a dl as well as minor incontinence my whole life. Let's talk sometime. It's taken me years to find peace, but I've found it - mostly. You are not alone here, and I'd love to talk with you more. Welcome.

As far as my personal interests, I really can't say too much.. reading.. I am attending a college finishing up my Associates, general studies right now.

A Question? I have a few but my computer time is limited at this minute, but I'll ask a couple.

Firstly, I am asexual, due to hormonal issues perhaps, and have no sexual attraction to either gender, though I lean slightly heterosexual...but physically and emotionally I am aroused by such things, but not in a "I want to have sex" way, at least not mentally/emotionally, though my organs seem to differ.

My struggle has to do with that I grow up around others, This type of thing is so rare to encounter or so rarely discussed... People in general shy away from this stuff. And to be honest...It makes me feel like a pervert. I am realizing I can't shut it in a box, because it just comes out in my dreams and such... Thinking of talking to a therapist but no idea how to tell even them about this...What should I do? Any advice?

(G2g and can'tt get on for several days, no internet at home.)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    I am a christian but the bible makes no references to this kind of things, so I really have no idea if this kinda stuff is right or wrong. So I may well poof in an effort to seperate myself from this stuff agian. For now. I joined to ask some question and gather information on various things, get more informed as it were.
    Welcome to the site CuriousOne.

I too am a Christian. I'm a conservative Southern Baptist to be precise and am also a called minister, and have no conflict between diapers and my faith.

I hope you find many friends and peace within yourself here.

I got a few minutes after class and read around on a forum real quick and found another question. There are lots of topics involving for example teenagers getting caught with their abdl activities/objects. I personally would never have partaken in such activities as a teen and risk it? What makes it worth the risk? As I never have allowed myself to do anything associated with this, perhaps I simply can't relate to some pleasure it gives you not having been able to experience it myself. Why risk it? Is the benefit that good?

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    I got a few minutes after class and read around on a forum real quick and found another question. There are lots of topics involving for example teenagers getting caught with their abdl activities/objects. I personally would never have partaken in such activities as a teen and risk it? What makes it worth the risk? As I never have allowed myself to do anything associated with this, perhaps I simply can't relate to some pleasure it gives you not having been able to experience it myself. Why risk it? Is the benefit that good?
    I can only speak for myself and I would say that it wasn't worth it. I was found out twice while living at home several years apart. I was able to talk my way out of it due to a small stash and a lack of information available to my mother. After that second time, I decided that even though the risk was small (my parents weren't nosy, it was just random chance), the consequences were so painful to everyone involved that it wasn't worth it. I wasn't in a place in my life where I could adequately explain it to anyone who wasn't involved. I'd still rather not but I think I could now if it were required. I kept it in my head until I moved out and I think that was the right decision. When answering these questions, I generally suggest to anyone who has concerns either to hold off until a better living situation arises or just to indulge when the opportunity arises and maintain no stash to be discovered.

More generally, welcome to ADISC I hope it will be a good and helpful environment for you and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Regarding risk versus benefit, if you are not living with your parents, the risk is as great as you want it to be. Even with college roommates I could claim incontinence (which was true) and get away fine, no more questions asked. If you are no longer under your folks' roof, the risk is minimal unless you flaunt it. People really don't care what kind of underwear you're wearing, and with diapers, as long as you do it with some courtesy and tact, no one has any grounds to question or object. If you are living with your parents it's a different story.

What is the benefit? Some release from the nagging questions and dreams that are causing you to come to this site in the first place. At least for me, diapers help me find the necessary equilbrium in the "way I'm wired" to get on with life. I live out and live into who I am, and through this website I realize I'm not alone.