Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: herbs

Default herbs

i have heard that some herbs have estrogen in them to help grow breasts.
    some even loads.
    and i have heard one is so comman it is found in the kitchen.
    does anyone know what herbs these are? and the average dose?

Soy is supposed to have some plant estrogen in it. There hasn't really been any research on plant estrogen so i would be careful what you take.

No plant estrogen will have any impact on your hormone levels, especially not without an antiandrogen.

Well they can but the amounts you would have to eat will overload your digestion system. Pretty much about ten to fifteen pounds of tofu a a day I believe.

It's a myth. Plants have what's called "Phytoesterols" that merely have some health benefits, and your body can use them to break down and create it's own genetic hormones like anything else.

Also, never take some kind of hormone supplement or medication without a doctor. You can seriously do a lot of damage.

okay. well i have decided i am going to naturally grow my own breasts. so what do you guys suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by kryxel View Post
    okay. well i have decided i am going to naturally grow my own breasts. so what do you guys suggest?
    The only possible way to do that would be some type of hormone therapy, as prescribed by a doctor. You would also have to see a gender therapist I believe for non medical need. If your're planning on switching gender, that would be the best way.

If I could make a suggestion, if you wish to feel feminine this way, perhaps use fake ones under your clothes and still get that feeling without all the surgery and hormones (unless that is your end goal).

May I ask why you would like to?

for right now my end goal is to get breasts... i may soon get gender reassignment surgury.. but for now the breasts will do. although if i DO find a way to do that then i would need to wait for maybe october of next year first.. issues irl.

Quote Originally Posted by kryxel View Post
    for right now my end goal is to get breasts... i may soon get gender reassignment surgury.. but for now the breasts will do. although if i DO find a way to do that then i would need to wait for maybe october of next year first.. issues irl.
    If just your end goal is to get breasts, there is no natural or spontaneous method those genes of your's will switch over and grow them, sorry to say. Beyond that though, I'd try my other suggestion to just get that feeling for now. At least try it.

If not, you'll have to be patient till that point.

Sorry couldn't really help ya there.

well obviously there is no natural/spontaneous method. but i was meaning stuff like pills/shots.