Thread: hello all

Default hello all

Hi, i am a dl and am looking forward to contributing my experiences wearing incontinence products (:

Quote Originally Posted by united1 View Post
    Hi, i am a dl and am looking forward to contributing my experiences wearing incontinence products (:
    Well hey there united1!

Welcome to ADISC, glad to have you around.

Of course, as an introduction you should let us know more about who you are as a person, rather than just that you wear diapers! Let's hope that's not all that makes you who you are

What about your job? I'm currently a student right now going to University for a BSc. in Computer Science. Once I get out I really hope to work as a UX designer, for pretty much any company, payment isn't my concern it's the job I want more than anything. I would also like to have a programming (strict programming) position somewhere. Of course, in most cases, to break into industry you have to do database work until you get your "professional" time. Ugh!

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! and I hope to hear back from you.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact me directly (Private Message), or open up a Requests thread for all the staff to see.

- Lobie