Thread: Hello

Default Hello

here we go :p I'm a 3rd year electrical engineering student and have been into abdl since high school. I am friendly outgoing love cuddles and enjoy most things

I'm most definitely a closet dl, i keep it in the bedroom tucked away however i like a paci and a thick cushin underneath me :P.

I am a very outdoorsy person as such I am a Divemaster (scuba), rock-climber, extreme cross country mountain biker (used to do downhill), ski, hike (long distance/overnight), skydive, and i enjoy going to the gym everyday. Being in school currently limits my activity's as such scuba diving/rock climbing are the only past times i can feasibly enjoy without failing midterms ha!

I would really love to be able to talk with other people and share my feelings ive kept inside for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlerbunny View Post
    here we go :p I'm a 3rd year electrical engineering student and have been into abdl since high school. I am friendly outgoing love cuddles and enjoy most things

I'm most definitely a closet dl, i keep it in the bedroom tucked away however i like a paci and a thick cushin underneath me :P.

I am a very outdoorsy person as such I am a Divemaster (scuba), rock-climber, extreme cross country mountain biker (used to do downhill), ski, hike (long distance/overnight), skydive, and i enjoy going to the gym everyday. Being in school currently limits my activity's as such scuba diving/rock climbing are the only past times i can feasibly enjoy without failing midterms ha!

I would really love to be able to talk with other people and share my feelings ive kept inside for so long.
    Hey! Great intro, and a welcome to the site! I'm also an extremely outdoorsy person, and am also into pursuits such as rock climbing and hiking. I also love MTB, and definitely do some pretty extreme XC too. Yeah, I mostly just have time for MTB these days.

Well, we're all here to talk! Feel free to drop any of us a PM or Visitor Message if ya want. So thanks for posting, and hope to see you again!

Glad to have you on the site, mate

Interesting list of hobbies you got. I can only guess that doing those activities (especially skydiving) gives you a real adrenaline rush.