Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi, my name is BabyShrek. I chose that name because I am a big guy, but I also have a little side. I am mainly a Diaper Lover, but I have a few Adult Baby tendencies and like to regress every once in a while to decompress. My love for diapers goes back as far as I can remember. I have fond memories of my mother changing my diaper. I remember going to the store with my father to buy Huggies, which were thick and crinkly back then. I fantasized about diapers up until I entered college and could buy them myself. I started with Walgreen's Adult Diapers and then worked my way through all of the medical supply stores in the city. I now pretty much just wear Abena L4s, but I also like Bambino diapers. I've tried Cushies, but they just don't fit right.

I'm married with children. My wife is well aware of my diapers, but doesn't participate much. I'm also only able to wear when all the kids are asleep, since this is none of their business. I'm a pretty techy person and love spec'ing out and building computers. I also love cooking, especially French cuisine and molecular gastronomy. I also spend a lot of time reading science fiction and adventure novels.

I'm hoping to meet some new friends on here. I have friends outside of the diaper world, but it's nice to be able to discuss this side with like minded people every once in a while. I also hope I can help and contribute to the community here.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyShrek View Post
    Hi, my name is BabyShrek. I chose that name because I am a big guy, but I also have a little side. I am mainly a Diaper Lover, but I have a few Adult Baby tendencies and like to regress every once in a while to decompress. My love for diapers goes back as far as I can remember. I have fond memories of my mother changing my diaper. I remember going to the store with my father to buy Huggies, which were thick and crinkly back then. I fantasized about diapers up until I entered college and could buy them myself. I started with Walgreen's Adult Diapers and then worked my way through all of the medical supply stores in the city. I now pretty much just wear Abena L4s, but I also like Bambino diapers. I've tried Cushies, but they just don't fit right.

I'm married with children. My wife is well aware of my diapers, but doesn't participate much. I'm also only able to wear when all the kids are asleep, since this is none of their business. I'm a pretty techy person and love spec'ing out and building computers. I also love cooking, especially French cuisine and molecular gastronomy. I also spend a lot of time reading science fiction and adventure novels.

I'm hoping to meet some new friends on here. I have friends outside of the diaper world, but it's nice to be able to discuss this side with like minded people every once in a while. I also hope I can help and contribute to the community here.
    Hey. Great intro. And nice to meet you. I like the username. I also like to read, but I also have other interests, such as the outdoors, cars and music. So, thanks for posting, and hope to see you back here again soon.

I agree with KiwiDL: a very good introduction indeed

Hope you enjoy your time on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyShrek View Post

Hi BabyShrek Welcome to ADISC.

Wow that is very interesting story. I mean it's basically what happen when DL world conflicting with real life. And it seems kinda hard not to be able to fully expressed yourself since you have a family. But I know that is for the best and you seems to love your families. Oh and opposite of yourself I'm very ancient person(strange since I'm 16). Oh so what novel you like to read? I personally love Thriller and my favorite is Fatherland.

Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC and meets some new friend here.

Default Re: Hi Everyone

Hi archer,

My favorite books are the ember series by Jeanne DuPrau. I'm just getting into Clive Cussler books. I hope to eventually write my own book.

Welcome! I am new myself, so its nice to meet another new person, see ya around

Awesome intro, and agreeing with everyone else, nice name. :3 It's hard to pick one out.

You're like me. Not an AB per-se...just a guy that enjoys himself in diapers.

I hope you enjoy your time here--I know I am. :3 Nice to meet you!

Well met, CluidinBoy.

Yes, it is hard to pick a name, especially when you consider that it will be a part of you from now on.

I'm to the point where I like wearing them, but it really isn't a sexual thing for me anymore. I just enjoy the feeling of them being on.

So far, so good here. Everyone seems to be nice and well mannered here, unlike some other forums where everyone acts like a bunch of babies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laurena View Post
    Welcome! I am new myself, so its nice to meet another new person, see ya around
    Hi Laurena,

Are you new to ABDL or just new to the forum?

Take care