Thread: New and "hello"

Default New and "hello"

Hi to everyone, I am a new member. My love for diapers goes back many decades to when I was really hard to housebreak, anyway. In fact, it is highly likely that I never achieved 100% certified housebroke. I successfully hid wetting my pants for many years for fun. Then, when I found adult diapers, I was hooked. This looks like a great site and am thrilled to be a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLib View Post
    Hi to everyone, I am a new member. My love for diapers goes back many decades to when I was really hard to housebreak, anyway. In fact, it is highly likely that I never achieved 100% certified housebroke. I successfully hid wetting my pants for many years for fun. Then, when I found adult diapers, I was hooked. This looks like a great site and am thrilled to be a part of it.
    Hi and welcome to ADISC, LittleLib. So, could you tell more about yourself, perchance? What are your hobbies or interests (don't be shy!). And lastly I hope you enjoy the site and find new friends.

Glad to see I'm not the only new face. It must be newbie season around here XD

Anyways, glad to have you on the site. Never be afraid to strike up a conversation if you need one ^^

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLib View Post
    Hi LittleLib Welcome to ADISC.

Wow it's seems we have an old DL here. But it's okay we have many over 50 members(Seriously I'm not Joking). So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So that we can get to know each other.

Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC and maybe make some friends.

Hi littlelib, welcome to our community from a fellow over 50sdiaper lover from across the pond in the UK.I hope you will enjoy being part of this forum ,I wish this had been around a few decades before because you think you are the only one who liked nappies and plastic pants only to find thousands of others in other countries and your own who also get enjoyment from wearing babyish items.

I also wish that something like this was available in earlier years, but better late than never. As far away from a big city as I live, any hope of, say, a diaper party get together-type thing is out of the question in this area. So, I will always be a DL, but activities will be limited to what I can get away with on my own place. My delivery of a case of Bambino Teddy's arrived today along with a sample pack of the Belissmo. Dang! I wish I had reversed that order as the Belissmo are cut smaller for a smaller person. Oh well, they are for recreational use and a little duct tape will make anything fit perfectly. So far, diapers are all that I have done as far as AB. I do love to look at the sleepers and the short dresses will frilly panties. I remember them and having to keep those little dresses clean after being dragged off to church. ARGH!

Of course the other side of me kicks in and I think I could also be a good nanny to some wayward little baby, too, as the "switch" from the spanko world kicks in. A nice spanked bottom fits hand in hand with a well-padded diaper. I could definitely fulfill someones fantasy along those lines.

- - - Updated - - -

Sixteen! I am talking to a BABY. Goodness. My hobbies are limited to motorcycles and horses. I used to raise Paint horses until the market for them fell. I still have two really good mares and my stud that is exactly your age. My daughter has a couple of Arabs that are pretty neat, but very different from stock horses. With the price of diesel being so high, I've been spending a lot of time traveling on my Yamaha Virago 1100, which is basically a cruiser for a short person. Harley's are called hogs, so I guess mine would be a piglet. Neither of these two hobbies blends well with my diaper interest, needless to say. Seriously, I could never put on a vest and chaps with a diaper underneath; not happening. As risky as motorcycles are, it'd be my luck that I'd have a traffic accident and be stuck in a diaper. I don't think there could be a more embarrassing scenario than that.