Thread: found a case of delta form l3's for $30

Default found a case of delta form l3's for $30

Its an awesome deal that I found on craigslist. But I'm not too sure if four more packs would fit in my closet as I already have an almost full closet. To get more diapers or not to get diapers? I would upload a picture as an example but my bed is currently blocking my closet.

Quote Originally Posted by mannymku View Post
    Its an awesome deal that I found on craigslist. But I'm not too sure if four more packs would fit in my closet as I already have an almost full closet. To get more diapers or not to get diapers? I would upload a picture as an example but my bed is currently blocking my closet.
    You can never have enough diapers. Plus, that's a really good deal to let go.

diapers don't spoil. I'd say if you think it's a good deal, then jump for it.

Alright I'm going for it thanks guys well I was supposed to get them yesterday, but I guess he was busy so I'm ganna pick them up today. While I was bored yesterday cause I made a lot of time to go get the diapers. I went to the store and found a 12 pack of 98 pampers baby dry size 5 or 6 I'm not quite sure. But I could tell someone knew what they were because it looked like the open it to feel the plastic. Which is damn soft, unfortunately they don't have the smell :[ and I need a bigger teddy so they can fit it. Cause they are huge for size 5 or 6. I feel lucky this week for some reason :]

Finally picked up my case, I loaded it in my car and was ready to give him the thirty. He told me that it was going to be forty and I told him I only had thirty. He just said that he had no choice and I was on my marry way. I'm super excited to wear one tomorrow :]