Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I'm not new to the abdl world but am new to this site, lol

I'm a diaper lover who does love to chat and talk about DIAPERS but i don't think i am alone on here when it comes to that. I really am a open book, so if you want to know something about me just let me know and i would be more then happy to answer.

Look forward to some happy days here at adisc

From,
    Sandy5144

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sandy5144 View Post
    I'm not new to the abdl world but am new to this site, lol

I'm a diaper lover who does love to chat and talk about DIAPERS but i don't think i am alone on here when it comes to that. I really am a open book, so if you want to know something about me just let me know and i would be more then happy to answer.

Look forward to some happy days here at adisc

From,
    Sandy5144
    Hello Sandy! I'm Alexis! You've definitely got your *B/DL identity all figured out, which is a good thing! I just want to know - tell us about YOU! We know you like diapers, that's why we're all here, so tell us about YOU! What are your hobbies, where do you work/study... We won't bite (except for the diaperfurs, gotta be careful with them...), so please do tell!

Default Hi from Missouri

just wanted to put in my greeting to let everyone who is out there lol. Im a diaper lover 21 years old in st. Louis MO. IM your average diaper lover into multiple things i love to chat and am very open to questions i would love to meet new people from MO or not from MO that is cool to, cant wait to find new friends and learn new things from this most amazing site. message me at any time hope to hear from yall soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy5144 View Post
    just wanted to put in my greeting to let everyone who is out there lol. Im a diaper lover 21 years old in st. Louis MO. IM your average diaper lover into multiple things i love to chat and am very open to questions i would love to meet new people from MO or not from MO that is cool to, cant wait to find new friends and learn new things from this most amazing site. message me at any time hope to hear from yall soon.

Heya Sandy. Welcome to ADISC!

Since you already had an open introduction thread, I thought I would put the two together. I am pretty sure there are other members on here from Missouri. I have seen a few in the past, but can't think of their names right off the top of my head. But that is the great thing about an internet based community like this. There is not really a need to find someone close by to you. You can make some amazing friends on ADISC, and they may live next door or on the other side of the world. Looking for others close by is more appropriate for a dating/meet-up website, and that is not what ADISC is.

I wish you the best of luck on finding some friends. I'm sure you won't have any problem. Oh... And as far as 'messaging' you. Any member with a green, gold, or purple name can send you a message, but you wouldn't be able to respond until your name turns green. It is pretty simple to 'level up' on ADISC, and you get lots of great features once you do.... The ability to send PM's (personal messages), VM's (Visitor Messages), and access to our live chat (IRC). There is also a few extra forums you get access to.

So.. that's something to look forward to.

Welcome again, and Enjoy!