Thread: New to here. Message and friend request for more info

Talking New to here. Message and friend request for more info

I am new to here and am looking for anyone who is there to be friends with me !! I mean sometimes u need some help and advice.I believe in diaper fridays and especially spending my weekend nights and weekend in a nice diaper !! Friend request and message for more info and a full intro.

Welcome to ADISC. They aren't any rules against posting a full intro in an intro post. Just don't put any Personally identifying information.

I recent got my first diapers, and follow a similar weekend attitude with diapers.

Roflcopper

Well, hello there. c: I like your idea about weekends, i recently thought of this myself (fantasizing about getting diapers). But we know about you interests in diapers but what are your other interests? (movies, books, music(genres?), hobbies, sports, etc, ...). And welcome to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer319xox View Post
    I am new to here and am looking for anyone who is there to be friends with me !! I mean sometimes u need some help and advice.I believe in diaper fridays and especially spending my weekend nights and weekend in a nice diaper !! Friend request and message for more info and a full intro.
    Hey there, Jennifer. Welcome to ADISC!

There is a lot more to ADISC than just trying to get the most amount of 'friends' on your profile. This is a very friendly place and everyone here will treat you like a friend, whether they actually send you a request or respond to a request that you send. Everyone here can use some help and advice from time to time, but that is what the entire website is for. It shouldn't be something you only offer to those that accept your friendship.

Just about everyone here likes diapers, but what makes you who you are? What other things occupy your life. Surely you have other hobbies besides wearing diapers on the weekend. The thing that can make a great friendship is finding common ground, besides just diapers. So what else are you into?

Again... welcome to ADISC, I really hope you enjoy it here and meet lots of people, friends or otherwise. :P

Chrome

Hey, welcome to ADISC! Help and advice are useful sometimes, and it's also neat meeting new people.What do you like doing in your spare time?

Welcome to ADISC! I love your idea of diapered nights and weekends! Been trying to do so myself but with a roommate it makes things a little difficult. And dont be shy here. It is a really helpful/friendly place