Thread: Furry Picture request

Default Furry Picture request

Can someone make a picture of a furry umbreon in a diaper like pamperchu pickachu one. I love that one but umbreon is my favorite pokemon. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wiggle View Post
    Can someone make a picture of a furry umbreon in a diaper like pamperchu pickachu one. I love that one but umbreon is my favorite pokemon. thanks
    Normally, in order to get a requested picture done, or done well, you would have to give the artist you're asking proper compensation. Most of the well-known artists on the Internet don't usually give away free pictures. However, there are a few on the net, mainly Deviant Art, that are willing to take requests, mostly beginners trying to practice they're art styles or professionals who can't seem to think up ideas. The easiest way to get what you're looking for would probably be to visit a livestream, since most of the artists I know give out free requests while streaming. Here're some links to the most probable, and talented artists I can think of right now:

rosehip-tea on deviantART

EllieNoodleSoup on deviantART

LilJPrime on deviantART

And by the way, if you decide to hit any of these people up with your request, please don't just ask them by leaving a comment on their pages. Wait until they're having a request stream and ask politely.

Lol I follow all 3 of them, and they are all very good, but I have only been on Ellie's stream, and from what I've seen you need to get there a little early to have a shot at a request. But she is very nice and gets to a lot, if not most, of the requests in each livestream.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggle View Post
    Dont feel so bad @wiggle...I have three Pokesonas of a diapered Charmander or Charizard,Charr....Pika the Pikachu that was diaper punished as a Pichu and Zero the Zoroark that all tough and all but sometimes likes to act like a baby...

What I mean is that most artist on places like furaffinity don't just do art for free and if you ask them like I did once for just wondering...They usually get really offended and send you very nasty comments...So you often have to pay them to do it for you but some of us furrys like me usually don't have money to burn very often so I really cont help you very much because im in the same boat as you(as I think I said before in the other thread you made)

You just got to look around...If places like DA or FA dont work...You could try to take your chances on the Poke fandom like what I plan to do if i don't get lucky at all but there's a major risk that you will get hated pretty badly due to the fact that yours a furry like Pokemon and normal people dont like furrys very much plus the diaper part which adds to the hatetrid...Mine is a special case since they will become main video game charters but your isn't

But again, I know what your going through because i'm in the same boat...

Sorry I cant help you very much...I really wish I could draw or I would draw out diapered umbreon for ya but my art skills says I can only due stick figure drawing.