Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Greetings-

I am a 29 year old professional in northern Indiana. I do computer type work for a living.

The reason I am here is that I am finally beginning to embrace who I am, and hopefully this site will help me. I've been back and forth a lot over the years about this, but I think I'm finally ready to be who I am.

Lately I have been hitting the gym and becoming a lot more physically fit. Still not at my goal, but getting there. I love going to movies and watching epic TV shows like Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

I'm really looking for people that share my common interest and to chat about life, things, and everything. Well, we will see...

Welcome to Adisc. I can't really say my non-diaper interests coincide with your, but there's plenty of people here who you can probably relate to.

Quote Originally Posted by reb00t574 View Post
    Greetings-

I am a 29 year old professional in northern Indiana. I do computer type work for a living.

The reason I am here is that I am finally beginning to embrace who I am, and hopefully this site will help me. I've been back and forth a lot over the years about this, but I think I'm finally ready to be who I am.

Lately I have been hitting the gym and becoming a lot more physically fit. Still not at my goal, but getting there. I love going to movies and watching epic TV shows like Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

I'm really looking for people that share my common interest and to chat about life, things, and everything. Well, we will see...
    Hi reb00t574, welcome to ADISC. This site is, first and foremost, a support community. We will offer all the help we can, as you begin to embrace and accept your special interests. We have all gone through the stages of learning to accept, what society says, is our unusual oddities and interests. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have. The members here, collectively, can provide a wealth of information on nearly any topic, and although this is a support community for those who wear diapers, it is also a place to chat about almost anything else, as well. I look forward to reading your posts, and learning a bit more about the person behind the name reb00t574. Take care, and have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC. P.S. Breaking Bad totally rocks !

Hi and welcome. I do little computer IT for my school, but not much beyond that. However, you'll find a lot of computer people on this site, so you should fit in quite well. I used to weight lift, and I'd like to eventually get back to some light lifting. My son is benching 365 however. He's a football coach. I'm a professional musician and an educator, so we are a diverse family. Anyway, welcome.