Thread: Tena Slip Maxi in the US now

Default Tena Slip Maxi in the US now

It looks like Bambino Diapers now sells these, somewhat reasonable pricing by the case I guess.

I'm still waiting for a cost effective way to get them in Canada, B4NS sells Bambinos so I wonder if they would maybe get some too.

Tena Slip Maxi : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

I'm in the same boat, waiting... Waiting... And waiting... I've grown quite a long beard now waiting...

B4NS is unfortunately always terribly slow at getting stock of any products targeted toward the DL/AB market. Most likely due to limited funds. Since they don't have enough funds to back full container purchases, this is what we end up with. At least they try. I find it very unfortunate that they do not have the capital to make these purchases. Obviously there is a market, since Bambino in the USA seems to do very well considering how often they sell out. I hope one day they get the financial backing they need. Until then I will keep growing my beard and twiddling my thumbs.

thats what i purchased and i am loving it!!!!

johnpeter

i just wish you could buy the other tena slip diapers in the united states

I love tena slip maxi. I hate how much they cost in the states (I was getting full packs for less than $17 usd when I was in europe, and they had them at almost every grocery store). They are great diapers. I highly recomend trying them if you like comfortable, fairly thick, and soft plastic backed diapers. The ones I had however were blue rather than purple which might have been a different thickness, but i'm not sure.

I got a case and I'm quite liking them. However, I find their tapes have a tendency to come undone (from the far side, where the tape meets the diaper not the part that is taped to the landing strip). I haven't had one break, but they extend along the backing. Otherwise, they're a fine product with nice capacity, particularly considering they aren't all that thick.

Hi :-)
    saveexpress.de sells and ships Tena Maxi worldwide. Shipping is a bit pricy, but still a great place to buy european diapers. They also have a huge selection of plastic backed diapers.
    Enjoy ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I find their tapes have a tendency to come undone (from the far side, where the tape meets the diaper not the part that is taped to the landing strip). I haven't had one break, but they extend along the backing.
    I wear these things 24/7 and that's my only major complaint about them. I've described it as the tapes snapping but it sounds like the same issue. I've tried everything I can think of to avoid it happening but it still does sometimes. I therefore recommend adding a roll of invisible sticky tape to your changing supplies and re-inforcing them.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I wear these things 24/7 and that's my only major complaint about them. I've described it as the tapes snapping but it sounds like the same issue. I've tried everything I can think of to avoid it happening but it still does sometimes. I therefore recommend adding a roll of invisible sticky tape to your changing supplies and re-inforcing them.
    Practically, that's probably the way to go. I'm resistant to do that because while I don't mind doing what is necessary to make a cheap diaper work, I balk at doing extra work on a higher quality product. I'll have to weigh this as I am pretty fond of them aside from this problem.