Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello i am dragonbaby i live in england along the coastline, I have come here to talk to other people in the ab babyfur community more, As i have always being really shy about talking to other people about my ab/bf side. But i am wanting to try talking to other people in this community to see what happens.
    i am a adult baby/babyfur In my spare time i love to play games watch anime read manga, draw go to the cinema play yu gi oh and lots of other things.
    Um any questions ask away.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbaby View Post
    As i have always being really shy about talking to other people about my ab/bf side.
    Well that's better than me. I'm always shy in real life no matter what.

Welcome to adisc.

Roflcopper

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbaby View Post
    Hello i am dragonbaby i live in england along the coastline, I have come here to talk to other people in the ab babyfur community more, As i have always being really shy about talking to other people about my ab/bf side. But i am wanting to try talking to other people in this community to see what happens.
    i am a adult baby/babyfur In my spare time i love to play games watch anime read manga, draw go to the cinema play yu gi oh and lots of other things.
    Um any questions ask away.
    Oh my gosh! You play yugioh? Do you play in RL? (I play on duelingnetwork, its cheaper c: ) And welcome to ADISC c: