Thread: Am I a sissy?

Default Am I a sissy?

Recently, I've been wondering if I am a sissy or not. I have a few reasons why I feel this way:

1. I am attracted to girl's diapers and pull-ups
    2. I like watching My Little Pony
    3. I'm not really into or play sports kind of guy
    4. Recently when I visit this site I seem to go to this forum for no explanation and coming back to it

From your explanation, I'd say you're more of a Little Girl than a Sissy. The definitions of the two aren't very concrete, but usually, a Little Girl, or an LG is someone who likes playing like a little girl during regression over a little boy. You don't have to be a man to be an LG, though: most girls can identify themselves as LG's as well. Sissy's tend to get a more "sexual" or "kinky" kick out of playing the little girl. You could be both, either, or neither, it really depends on how deep you're willing to explore your mind, and how much you think you already know.

This is really all up to you if your are or not, but from what you posted I would say so.

Terms like "sissy" (or "little girl") don't have clear, precise, non-overlapping borders, so to a significant degree it's a matter of self-identification, but generally based on things You've mentioned it could be said that basically You are.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    From your explanation, I'd say you're more of a Little Girl than a Sissy. The definitions of the two aren't very concrete, but usually, a Little Girl, or an LG is someone who likes playing like a little girl during regression over a little boy. You don't have to be a man to be an LG, though: most girls can identify themselves as LG's as well. Sissy's tend to get a more "sexual" or "kinky" kick out of playing the little girl. You could be both, either, or neither, it really depends on how deep you're willing to explore your mind, and how much you think you already know.
    I really don't like playing like a little girl during regression. Just a little boy.

I've though about it for a while now and I decided that I am a sissy because of the above reasons and that when I do finally get some real diapers or pull-ups, I think will really enjoy wearing and wetting girly ones.

I also prefer the girly ones. I don't always role play as a girl though. Diapers for girls just tend to be cuter and more innocent. I kinda consider myself a part time sissy. I like to indulge my manly and girly side.

You're the person that should decide it. But the things You've mentioned suggest that You could be one.