Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New job

Default New job

I am very excited to tell everyone about my new job and what I got to do as a result of it. I was hired as an Industrial Engineer by a small-medium sized company that does work with other companies. One of the companies we work with is Procter & Gamble. For anyone that doesn’t know, P&G is one of the world’s biggest companies that manufactures a multitude of products, from foods to cleaning agents to personal care products. Recently I had a chance to tour one of their facilities that manufactures Family Care products, such as paper towels and toilet paper, and Baby Care products, which means – you guessed it – diapers!

As soon as I entered the first room where the diapers were made, the sweet aroma from the chemicals in the diapers greeted my nostrils like a friendly welcome. They permeated the whole room. I was given a tour of the entire facility, from the production lines where the diapers were made, to the dock doors where the materials are received, to the warehouses where materials were stored.

Something else that was amazing about the facility is that they were not shy about using the word "diaper". It was painted on some of the fork trucks, and it was even on some doors, which is where my Avatar comes from.

Overall, it was a really cool place to see and was a great experience.

Wow, neat! I always wondered how diapers were made...

Enjoy your new position!

So when they throw out a "bad" batch you're gonna go pick them up and use them as stuffers right? hahaha

You are sooooo lucky.
    Congrats on your new job.

Any idea what chemicals they use to make that classic pampers smell? None of the replicas available to the abdl community even come close.

Way to go! Hopefully P&G won't be on to your fetish over time...

Nice man, even though I don't use baby diapers, as stuffers and they don't fit me. I'd still find it really interesting to see how they're made, congrats on the job also.

Quote Originally Posted by Schneaky View Post
    Wow, neat! I always wondered how diapers were made...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    Nice man, even though I don't use baby diapers, as stuffers and they don't fit me. I'd still find it really interesting to see how they're made, congrats on the job also.
    I'm with you, baby diapers are way too small for me. I'd love to be able to tour a facility where adult diapers such as Bambinos are made, but this was the next best thing.

I had a tough time getting pictures, because P&G is strict about who can take pictures in the workplace, and they don't allow phones on the production floor. However, I was able to sneak a few pictures when I was on my own.

This is material for one of the outer printed layers of the diapers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	14653

These are boxes the diapers will be packaged in, I believe these are Luvs.

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14654

The fork trucks are labeled to indicate where they are used.

Name:	022.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	14655

Each of these fabrics is part of the diaper.

Name:	032.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	14656

One of the printed layers

Name:	033.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	14657

Finished product

Name:	027.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	14658

Quote Originally Posted by DLNS View Post
    I'm with you, baby diapers are way too small for me. I'd love to be able to tour a facility where adult diapers such as Bambinos are made, but this was the next best thing.

I had a tough time getting pictures, because P&G is strict about who can take pictures in the workplace, and they don't allow phones on the production floor. However, I was able to sneak a few pictures when I was on my own.

This is material for one of the outer printed layers of the diapers.

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	14653

These are boxes the diapers will be packaged in, I believe these are Luvs.

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14654

The fork trucks are labeled to indicate where they are used.

Name:	022.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	14655

Each of these fabrics is part of the diaper.

Name:	032.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	14656

One of the printed layers

Name:	033.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	14657

Finished product

Name:	027.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	14658
    I can see why they are kind of strict on pictures.....They dont want anyone stealing there product ideas and plus im kind of worryed now that your posting the pictures of your work place that P&G might now fire you because you have a fetish for the diaper products and they dont want parents feaking out that someone who makes the diapers has a fetish for them...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Huh? I allways wondered if How Its Made did a showing of how diapers are made...Cool!