Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underjams

Default Underjams

I just found a good hiding spot that I'm confident won't get found this time lol. I had Goodnites before but I want to try something different. I've heard Underjams are much softer and more comfortable. I've also heard the sides rip easily.
    What are some opinions on Underjams? Are they at least worth trying?

I've been wondering the same things you're wondering. The only problem is that I haven't been able to find any stores that sell Underjams, which males me think a lot of stores don't sell them. If anyone can name some stores that sell them that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDavid94 View Post
    I've been wondering the same things you're wondering. The only problem is that I haven't been able to find any stores that sell Underjams, which males me think a lot of stores don't sell them. If anyone can name some stores that sell them that would be great.
    Yeah they're a little scarce lol. I've only seen them in 2 stores in my small-ish town in Canada: Shoppers Drug Mart and Zehrs. I don't know about America though.

I have them but never use them because the sides rip so easily. The first one I had on all I was doing was sitting down and after about an hour and a half it ripped on both sides. Pretty much most stores sell them or goodnites but I bought mine at target. I don't recommend them because they aren't worth it.

Have you tried a Rexall/PharmaPlus, if you have one nearby? I'm pretty sure I've seen them sold there.

I like UnderJams. They're far stretchier than GoodNites, so if you're on the larger side like I am (38" waist, 44" hips), then they may well be the only youth pull-ups that you can stretch into. Oddly, despite that I really have to stretch them to get them on, I've never had the sides rip. Then again, I seldom wear them for more than a couple of hours. Perhaps those who have trouble with the sides are talking about all-night wear? Not sure.

If you can squeeze into GoodNites, however, you'll probably be a bit better off with them. Though they're less stretchy than UnderJams, they're a few inches longer, so they won't ride quite as low. UnderJams L/XL are virtually identical in length to Pampers Baby Dry 6 and Cruisers 7 diapers, believe it or not.

My experience with Underjams is that the sides do rip pretty easily. As I mentioned in the Goodnites post, I ended up using my Underjams as a booster with my adult diapers. Might try some duct tape on the sides to keep them from ripping....?

I'm not sure why people can't find them in local stores, but I know drugstore.com sells them in multiple different quantities. Might want to check that out buy one pack first to see if you like them. Their main site *used* to send you a free sample pack of 2 if you requested it, but that was back when they were first released.

in the uk the underjams got a revamped a few months ago the sides do not rip anymore so I am told

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    in the uk the underjams got a revamped a few months ago the sides do not rip anymore so I am told
    That would be awesome because i think that'll be the problem for me if I decide to get them. Unfortunately that's across the pond

I Generally get aldi's one (have picture of elaphant on it), i have a 34" waist and they squeeze on if you are careful... Although i was on holiday and I got Underjams, they are very strechy, age four to seven fit me like age eight to fifteen (goodnights)...

I'm sorry if my grammar is bad, hard on a phone to type!!!