Thread: New / Old DL

H0TWH33LS

Default New / Old DL

Okay so I'm not new to this site by any means but I am finally opening up more about my DL which I have kept extremely hidden both internally and externally. Recently I have gone through some big stages in my life which have helped expose and also allow me to better understand. A big part of my DL side is acceptance and on the surface that is mostly what I am looking for. I enjoy making films and playing sports when I get the chance.

Hi lizard293, Welcome to ADISC. You don't have to hide your DL side here. Most everyone likes diapers here. Making films sound fun! What kinds of films do you enjoy making? I like watching films... I also like music, computers, and cars.

It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here.

H0TWH33LS

Thanks! I enjoy making documentary films and also really enjoy music. What is your favorite movie?

LittleLewis

Hey lizard293 welcome... Do you make youtube videos or anything? All i can say is even if you try to stop likeing nappies it will always be there... so you should just have fun with it xD

H0TWH33LS

Thanks @littlelewis I do make youtube films but if I gave you the link it would give too much away about me hah . I grew up on the east coast and moved a bunch which has contributed to my very small AB behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    Thanks! I enjoy making documentary films and also really enjoy music. What is your favorite movie?
    Funny you ask, there is a thread about that here, Mine is Hackers.

Making documentary films sounds fun. I enjoy documentaries from time to time.

LittleLewis

All i watch on tv is cooking stuff or documentarys... alot of national geographics and a little bit of (Aliens built it) History channel xD

I prefure games then tv tho

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    I enjoy making films and playing sports when I get the chance.
    I can't say I like sports because I am to much of a nerd. But I am working on a custom show for youtube about a video game world. Not trying to go all crazy advertizy on you... but I have some pics on my album if you want to check out my progress!

What kind of filming? Do you use adobe premiere? Green screen stuff? I love filming!

- Mitchy

H0TWH33LS

I love shooting with panasonic's and I edit mostly in FInal Cut but started on adobe premiere. Doing mostly documentary work I don't work much with green screens but they sure are fun Send me a link to your videogame world I'll check it out

I apologize I didn't notice you already mentioned the types of videos! I usually use Sony products, my cameras are not high end but still HD. This should work as a link to my album for it. I am not releasing the video footage until it's done.

This shows me getting sucked into the arcade machine and what-not. (Pulled off in one take BTW!)
    I am NOT the only actor. There is a princess and a bad guy and the bad guys lacky etc.! I am planning on doing an episode involving diapers. (NO one will get why!) :wink:
    The first episode has everything, fart shoes, me dressing up like a girl. I mean it is gonna go all over the place... anything goes but I am not going to have swearing. period. I want it to be funny without needing vulgarity.

The reason I am mentioning it is because I would love to get more people involved... especially people into filming. =)

http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/b...odemaster.html