Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turning AB

Smile Turning AB

Well, as I keep exploring my diaper loving side, I keep finding more and more things that I am starting to enjoy AB wise. I bought my first pacifier today and bottle, and I am slowly turning into an AB. And I love it

This is how I was, I was only a DL cause the AB side seemed creepy to me at first but I explored it and became an AB

Same. Diapers alone was nice, but when I tried my first pacifier in ages, I just melted and went into a baby-like stae-of-mind for a few minutes. I was crawling, giggling, all that stuff ^^

Same with me. I started out as a dl but the more i explore the more i realize i'm a babyfur

Same here. I started out just looking at pics of people wearing diapers, then wanted to wear one myself. The idea of using them kinda grossed me out at first. However, now I just love diapering up with my paci and sockmonkey. Upon some self-reflecting, I realized the AB desire was always there. It just took some time to come to the surface. I've noticed this seems to be pretty common amongst us, much like the binge-purge cycle. Gotta wonder just how similar the evolutionary steps are between us all.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNy View Post
    Well, as I keep exploring my diaper loving side, I keep finding more and more things that I am starting to enjoy AB wise. I bought my first pacifier today and bottle, and I am slowly turning into an AB. And I love it
    This is not at all a big surprise. Many of us have these desires and they stem from somewhere. The chances of having interest in things other than diapers is pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    This is how I was, I was only a DL cause the AB side seemed creepy to me at first but I explored it and became an AB
    I was sort of creeped out or more specifically not interested in the AB thing initially but then with time I discovered it was pretty nice. I do not go all out baby, there are some things that I am not interested in but then they were also never part of my childhood.

There are some that like the over the top baby thing, either in behavior or in what they wear. This is a turn off to me although I don't have a problem with others who enjoy these things. We are all different and have different needs.

I don't like girl baby clothing for myself and things like bonnets, Mary Janes, bibs, etc I have no interest in. I love my footed sleepers (I have 4 pair), onesies, cloth diapers, disposable diapers, pacifiers, bottles. Pull-ups don't do it for me, but can be ok to wear. Thick training pants would be ok, I have not tried though. I have no interest in sleeping in a crib or playpen, or using a high chair. Baby food and formula are totally out, my parents made me eat baby food when I was a kid a few times and it was a horrible memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Same. Diapers alone was nice, but when I tried my first pacifier in ages, I just melted and went into a baby-like stae-of-mind for a few minutes. I was crawling, giggling, all that stuff ^^
    Yea, exactly. I so remember feeling this same way and acting just like that.

I totally get into this kind of baby mode.

I have to say I was the opposite. I found my AB side first long before I would admit to being DL. My first AB ite, was a pacifier which I used for several years before I admitted to being AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Same here. I started out just looking at pics of people wearing diapers, then wanted to wear one myself. The idea of using them kinda grossed me out at first. However, now I just love diapering up with my paci and sockmonkey. Upon some self-reflecting, I realized the AB desire was always there. It just took some time to come to the surface. I've noticed this seems to be pretty common amongst us, much like the binge-purge cycle. Gotta wonder just how similar the evolutionary steps are between us all.
    I did the same thing, that is I did the same kind of self reflecting and I have come to realize I have always has a regressive tendency. This is is likely closely tied to why many of us have the interest in the first place.

I never remember looking at pictures thinking it was gross or would be a good idea, or that I wondered how it felt.i remember from 5 or earlier always wanting my diapers back and wanting to use them.

I think there's a little AB in all of us DL's. I too started out as a diaper lover, and over a period of time, realized my regressed baby side. I think when we first realize we like and want diapers, we are in our teen years. We don't understand these feelings, and they are hard to accept, yet the pull to wear and use a diaper is strong. Because this can be disturbing, bringing the baby side into it can make us hate what we see in ourselves. Over the years, we begin to accept this side of ourselves, and once that happens, acting more babyish becomes more acceptable, and then enjoyable. We then are able to regress more, and thus arrive at the state of being little and feeling that sense of peace. It's seems like a natural progression to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think there's a little AB in all of us DL's. I too started out as a diaper lover, and over a period of time, realized my regressed baby side. I think when we first realize we like and want diapers, we are in our teen years. We don't understand these feelings, and they are hard to accept, yet the pull to wear and use a diaper is strong. Because this can be disturbing, bringing the baby side into it can make us hate what we see in ourselves. Over the years, we begin to accept this side of ourselves, and once that happens, acting more babyish becomes more acceptable, and then enjoyable. We then are able to regress more, and thus arrive at the state of being little and feeling that sense of peace. It's seems like a natural progression to me.
    Yea I totally agree and in fact I believe this is true for me.