Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: hey

  1. #1

    Default hey

    Any ab's that sleep in a crib? i was wondering what its like to sleep in a crib again... Adult cribs are just so expensive

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diapernew2 View Post
    Any ab's that sleep in a crib? i was wondering what its like to sleep in a crib again... Adult cribs are just so expensive
    You should look to see what a good baby crib costs.

  3. #3

    Default

    I was working in the mountains once and there was a huge crib in the hotel room I was staying in. I'm short (5'4") and I was able to just fit in comfortably. Being more of a DL, it wasn't THE BEST, but it was still fun.

    Would've been more fun with some restraints and a partner though.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diapernew2 View Post
    Any ab's that sleep in a crib? i was wondering what its like to sleep in a crib again... Adult cribs are just so expensive
    I am pretty sure its the same as a normally bed but with high railings on all 4 sides.

  5. #5

    Default

    I've been wanting to try it, but haven't had the opportunity as yet. We still have our kid's old crib which I could use when I have a chance.

    ~Pramrider

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Somnolent_tk View Post
    I was working in the mountains once and there was a huge crib in the hotel room I was staying in. I'm short (5'4") and I was able to just fit in comfortably. Being more of a DL, it wasn't THE BEST, but it was still fun.

    Would've been more fun with some restraints and a partner though.
    I can agree with you there. but since sex and my infantilism dont clash screw the crib and get a bed with restraint ropes and hooks.


    But anyways, i have a crib in my garage from when my little bro was a baby. Ill occasionally sneak into it for fun and have fallen asleep in it before. twas fun and extremely fulfilling. I want one of the big AB ones for my room...

  7. #7

    Default

    I always thought about getting one. I'm really just waiting until I move out on my own though. I have slept in one before, and it was nice. Its quite comfy especially with a footed sleeper on. You just feel like such a baby then. Don't know if I'd see it as anything other than tb though.


    ~Christhefur~

  8. #8

    Default

    I haven't done it, but I think I'd really like it. I'm not sure I'll ever get one though, even in the future. It would be too embarrassing due to being completely impossible to hide from visitors.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I haven't done it, but I think I'd really like it. I'm It would be too embarrassing due to being completely impossible to hide from visitors.
    Unless that visitor was a AB/DL, lol.

  10. #10

    Default

    ^_^

    i sleep in a really big one every night =D it has a water mattress xD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.