Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm wearing a pillow. (got my dry 24/7's)

Default I'm wearing a pillow. (got my dry 24/7's)

Well, I'm happy to report that I got my package from xpmedical today!
    6 dry 24/7's, 2 m4's, 2 m2's, and a sample of boosters. (those boosters are HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE )

anyway, the dry 24/7's are too big for me
    the tapes overlap at the top. the m4's seem to fit....okay. the m2's are just right, though.

I completely filled up (~2 gallons of water) the whole day, put a 24/7 on, and didn't even use it all the way. these things are insane.

anyway... there's my update. dry 24/7's will *barely* fit a 31" waist.

What size 24/7? If you wear a medium diaper go witha size smaller for 24/7. If I bought them I'd need smallers for example.

Indeed, Dry 24/7s are the only diaper I've ever worn for 15 hours, not used it fully, but changed anyways.

dry 24/7's only come in medium and large. xpmedical has, for the time being, stopped selling size small dry 24/7.

I just ordered mine today. Can't. Wait to get them

- - - Updated - - -

How long did it take to ship. I live in socal so I imagine it won't take long

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I just ordered mine today. Can't. Wait to get them

- - - Updated - - -

How long did it take to ship. I live in socal so I imagine it won't take long
    i paid for 2-day shipping, so it got here in two days.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    i paid for 2-day shipping, so it got here in two days.
    It's worth poking around to figure out where the XP warehouses are that they ship from. There's one in Michigan somewhere, so we usually get shipments from them in one or two days without paying for the extra shipping time. For instance, Mr. Aurkarm ordered a case of Dry 24/7s yesterday afternoon, and they arrived this morning (FedEx delivers on Saturdays).

Speaking of Dry 24/7s, the sizing is a bit awkward on them. To wit, I actually laid a large Bambino next to a medium Dry 24/7. They're damn near identically sized, with the large Bambino having slightly longer wings (maybe 1 inch longer on each end). In terms of length, I couldn't tell a difference. In terms of thickness, Dry 24/7s are thick as disposables go, but I have never encountered a disposable that I would label as being thick enough to force a waddle or thick as a pillow or anything like that. Now, stick a stuffer or two into a Dry 24/7 and you'll have something thick enough to talk about.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed them, but it's too bad the Dry 24/7s didn't fit you well.

I just ordered a case of Dry 24/7's in medium. If XP medical does what they did when they shipped my samples. They came from Holland Mich. and should get

them next wednesday.

I got mine today. Took about two days

never tired them I am wanting to I have been using abena how do they compare