Thread: hey hey

Default hey hey

Hello,

I would like to wear my first good diaper since i was a youngster... I wore a depend and really didnt like it all that, i am looking @ xpmedical and i was thinking about the Molicare or the Abi-form... i was wondering witch one of those 2 diapers would be better... i am a male if that makes a difference... I want a thick diaper, but one that isnt noticalbe under cloths...

thanks and i am happy to finally to explore my diaper/baby life..

You want a thick diaper that isn't noticeable under clothes? That's kind of a contradiction, lol...it's kind of a spectrum.

More Discreet (Less absolrbant) [ --1---2---3---4---5--] Thicker (More absorbant)
    1 - Goodnites/Underjams
    2 - Other pullups/cloth-covered storebrand
    3 - Depends Max
    4 - Attends/Abena Super/Molicare Super
    5 - Molicare Super Plus/Abena X-Plus

Theres a few others in there but that's what I've tried. Hope that helps.

Oops I lied, the molicares are the only ones on that list I haven't tried, but they're roughly equivalent to the abenas, which are great.

If you're concerned about thickness, I'd suggest something thinner like depends max or abena supers and buy some boosters. You can use the boosters when you need to, or go without and have something that's not very noticeable (other than the noise).

the abena x-plus is a really really good diaper, and if discretion is a must the abena x-plus air-plus is a good choice as well as they have a cloth-like that does a lot to silence to crinkle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by diapernew2 View Post

i am looking @ xpmedical and i was thinking about the Molicare or the Abi-form... i was wondering witch one of those 2 diapers would be better...

For what it's worth, the molicare super has great absorbancy, and when unwet, is almost invisible under clothes. When wet, it tends to puff out in a very squishy fashion, which some may like or not like.

The abris are thick and huge. They hold the most, but compared to the molicare super (and it should be said, not super plus), they stick out the most under normal pants.

Quote Originally Posted by diapernew2 View Post
    ryan -

are the molicares comfy....
    Yes, very much so! They are my fav diaper, and they hold A-L-O-T!