Thread: Not a Sissy but I do enjoy wearing girls clothes.

Cool Not a Sissy but I do enjoy wearing girls clothes.

I wouldnt really call myself a sissy or any of that but I do enjoy wearing girls clothing. I am totally straight and married but Is it weird that I love wearing certain articles of clothing like one piece swimsuits and skirts?

Not at all there have been many era's in history where it was considered fashionable and suitable for men to wear skirts, dresses and one piece bathing suits. I think the last notable time was during the 1920's

It's weird in the context of our society, yes. So is being an AB or DL. There's nothing wrong with any of it, though. Unless it's hurting your relationship with your wife.
    I couldn't put it quantitatively, but I'm sure there are plenty more men like you out there; it's just not something that comes up really often, so it may seem like you're the only one.

Default Not a Sissy but I do enjoy wearing girls clothes.

Nope your fine. I am married have kids own a house....yet I to enjoy certain pieces of clothing that typically only women wear. Such as skirts and corsets (to suck in the ole gut). But that's me I don't try to pass as a girl I wear my T-shirts untucked with a skirt and socks with sandals. So again your fine relax and enjoy the breeze on the holly berries.

There is a large community (on the internet anyway) who wear skirts but are otherwise normal guys. We don't try to be women, nor consider ourselves "sissies" in any way, we're not gay, we're not trannies, etc. We just simply like the freedom to wear what we want to wear, we call it "freedom from trouser tyranny". Look on the internet, there are sites like skirtcafe and others that you may find like-minded guys who can give you support and validation. Just google "men in skirts" or some variation of that.

Quote Originally Posted by whitefox View Post
    It's weird in the context of our society, yes. So is being an AB or DL. There's nothing wrong with any of it, though. Unless it's hurting your relationship with your wife.
    I couldn't put it quantitatively, but I'm sure there are plenty more men like you out there; it's just not something that comes up really often, so it may seem like you're the only one.
    I agree... The whole thing is much more complex than these labels imply. You can like wearing women's clothing or dressing like a woman for fun on occasion and still not be as simple as fitting a label such as sissy. It would be considered cross dressing at that point of course... but it doesn't mean you are a sissy or even that you are gay/bisexual. Although a person that cross dresses would probably be more likely to be bisexual IMO.....

Umm... Normal ABDL guys who like wearing girl's clothing is exactly what Sissies are...
    ABDL transgirls don't identify as sissies...

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    I agree... The whole thing is much more complex than these labels imply. You can like wearing women's clothing or dressing like a woman for fun on occasion and still not be as simple as fitting a label such as sissy. It would be considered cross dressing at that point of course... but it doesn't mean you are a sissy or even that you are gay/bisexual. Although a person that cross dresses would probably be more likely to be bisexual IMO.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    Umm... Normal ABDL guys who like wearing girl's clothing is exactly what Sissies are...
    ABDL transgirls don't identify as sissies...
    I think 'sissy' is more a self-defined label (much like 'furry' or 'adult baby') and even if it weren't, that it shouldn't be something we should try to pin on the OP. Yes, it is cross-dressing, but there isn't really much that one could draw from that observation (including sexuality). That would be stereotyping, and it seems like he tried to avoid that by stating right in his first post "I am totally straight".