Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Huggies?

Default Mexican Huggies?

Does anyone know of a place to order Mexican Huggies that ships to the US? I love the gender specific diapers of the late 80s and early 90s and just realized they still make them in Mexico. I have so far been unable to find a way to buy them here though.

Thanks!

I too wish I could have more diapers from the past. I love the pink one....even though I am a guy.

There's no an specific website to get them. As i can remember I know that there are some Huggies "ultracomfort" that comes up to size 6 in both genders. You can check at mercadolibre.com.mx

Try Sam's Club (Mexican site). Here's a good link.

Realize that the price of $291.99 Mexican pesos works out to about $23 US dollars.

That's right! Actually we can get them at any walmart or "comercial mexicana". Maybe i can help you if you want some

pamperchu

I was told that if you go to Mexican neighborhoods, they will have small markets with imported diapers that are plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    That's right! Actually we can get them at any walmart or "comercial mexicana". Maybe i can help you if you want some
    Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I saw them on the Sam's site, and found them several other places such as linio.com.mx but I run into a few problems. First is that I don't speak Spanish and can barely read it. Second is of the sites I can find I don't see options to ship to the US, only within Mexico. I found one site that primarily deals in prescription drugs but they didn't have the size 6 Ultra Comforts for girls that I was looking for.

I have a feeling I may be out of luck unless someone else is a better searcher than I am!

Edit: http://farmaciadelnino.com/eng/index...uggies-diapers - here is the site that had the Ultra Comfort size 6 for boys but not for girls. So close!
    Last edited by flysquishy; 07-Oct-2012 at 01:10.

Success! I sent an email and they are available. Shipping is a little pricey since it is international but oh well.
    http://farmaciadelnino.com/eng/index...ct-stage6-girl
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 13-Oct-2012 at 02:54. Reason: fixing url

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I was told that if you go to Mexican neighborhoods, they will have small markets with imported diapers that are plastic.
    Actually, It is true.
    Every weekend when i go to my local market I walk by a "Centro paņalero" which have lot of diferent diapers! I'll take a photo this sunday
    I have never bought anything there, because I'm into Pampers and goodnites only.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by flysquishy View Post
    Success! I sent an email and they are available. Shipping is a little pricey since it is international but oh well.
    [url=http://farmaciadelnino.com/eng/index/item/918/88/diapers-huggies-ultra-comfort-31ct-stage6-girl]
    Tadaa!
    Here they are!
    https://www.superama.com.mx/superama...=0750194343325

Quote Originally Posted by flysquishy View Post
    Farmacia Del Nio - PHARMACY ONLINE IN MEXICO OF BRAND NAME & GENERIC MEDICATIONS, DRUG STORE IN MEXICO, MEDICINES ONLINE, PHARMACY IN MEXICO / Anointed By God
    Awesome! You'll have to post some pictures of them when you get them--would love to see what the construction is like relative to the US kind.