Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I risk it?

Default Should I risk it?

So Ive been thinking for the past little while now that I wanted to start wearing diapers while I sleep rather than just for a few hours on occasions. Only problem is that I am in college and have a roommate. Another issue is that unless he is going to class he never leaves. Should I risk it? Or is there any advice on how I can sneak it without getting caught?

changing in and out of diapers is hard with a room ate. that is why i went 24/7, by that i mean wearing them 24/7 not using. so one rout to go is just don't take of your diaper and use them like any other underwear, note they don't last past a few days wearing them like underwear and not using them. i don't know if your room has its own bathroom but you would hide a diaper in the bathroom and then if your diapers are not to crinkly just change in the bathroom when you want to. if it is sepret rooms and bathrooms i don't know what to say.

it is your choice if you want to rick it or not just know their could be consequences.

Well I don't right now see a way around it, unless you want to lie and say it's for bedwetting or, if you do wet the bed than I suggest you wear them to avoid ocward situation later.
    I do hope you can figure it out.

I probably could get away with going 24/7. I just have the Pull-Up style(Too paranoid to get "Real" diapers) so they arent really crinkly. Unfortunately my dorm has a shared bathroom so that would be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    changing in and out of diapers is hard with a room ate. that is why i went 24/7, by that i mean wearing them 24/7 not using. so one rout to go is just don't take of your diaper and use them like any other underwear, note they don't last past a few days wearing them like underwear and not using them. i don't know if your room has its own bathroom but you would hide a diaper in the bathroom and then if your diapers are not to crinkly just change in the bathroom when you want to. if it is sepret rooms and bathrooms i don't know what to say.

it is your choice if you want to rick it or not just know their could be consequences.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by footballguy1292 View Post
    So Ive been thinking for the past little while now that I wanted to start wearing diapers while I sleep rather than just for a few hours on occasions. Only problem is that I am in college and have a roommate. Another issue is that unless he is going to class he never leaves. Should I risk it? Or is there any advice on how I can sneak it without getting caught?
    I was in a similar situation over the summer. My roommate never left his computer except to go to class. I think I wore once in my dorm the entire time because I was so nervous. My daddy lived nearby, so I'd usually just wait and wear around him. You can probably get away with wearing at night if he has class in the morning. Go into a bathroom stall, diaper yourself up, and wear thick pants over it. Be as quiet as you can while you slip into bed.

Do you have any AB, DL, or babyfur friends nearby? Meet up with them and wear then. That's so much better than worrying about getting caught. I know it might be tough to find people near you, especially people you trust on that level, but its definitely awesome if you do.

I was in the same situation last year, when I shared a room with two others... I ended up having to use the single-stall restrooms in the dorms and on campus for all my diapering. =/

Unfortunately no. I do not have any ABDL friends nearby. And when it comes to telling I dont trust anybody as far as I can throw them with this information. If If I did have someone it would make things much easier though

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    I was in a similar situation over the summer. My roommate never left his computer except to go to class. I think I wore once in my dorm the entire time because I was so nervous. My daddy lived nearby, so I'd usually just wait and wear around him. You can probably get away with wearing at night if he has class in the morning. Go into a bathroom stall, diaper yourself up, and wear thick pants over it. Be as quiet as you can while you slip into bed.

Do you have any AB, DL, or babyfur friends nearby? Meet up with them and wear then. That's so much better than worrying about getting caught. I know it might be tough to find people near you, especially people you trust on that level, but its definitely awesome if you do.

I am in a somewhat similar situation and I have been for the past few years. I have absolutely no privacy in my sleeping area so anyone can just walk in, and it happens with some regularity. When I first moved in I was so stressed and so desperate for a diaper that I had to get creative. I had very few opportunities t be diapered during the day so I started wearing at night. At first I would wait until my room mate was asleep then I would go out o my car, get a diaper out, sneak it under my shirt and then to under my covers. I would then get ready for bed and lay down. Wile under my covers I would carefully put the diaper on.

Now I am extremely sensitive about my diapers and no one around here knows, or can know. I am literally terrified that someone might find out so I am extremely careful. The process of diapering under my covers was really not too hard and with a little practice I got really good at it.

Over time I got braver and started storing the diapers in a place I know will remain private, then I sneak the new diaper to my bed whenever I get the chance before I need it to be there. This has really helped and the stress from having to retrieve a new diaper every night was something I gladly got rid of.

Now I actually do use the diaper although I would only wet unless I know I will be alone and be able to get to the bathroom while diapered (and obviously messy). Wetting is easy and an be done without a lot of risk.

Diaper changes are also pretty easy as the diaper can be removed while under the covers, carefully balled up and left until you nonchalantly retrieve it and take it out (well covered of course).

In addition to keeping my supply close the other thing that really helped was when I it a comforter. It was fluffy enough to control all of the noise with no problem and I find that any odor is really well contained. While I am in bed.

Pull-ups should not be too hard and a real diaper is actually pretty easy I deal with.

So yes, I would do it knowing what I know now and I am very terrified about being caught.

pamperchu

Go for it, be who you want to be, they will most likely not care.

Eh... Not sure. Roommate might not care. And I doubt he would tell anybody else. But dont wanna risk ANYBODY finding out. I mean. I wanna do this and wear them at night, possibly during the day as well. But the risk seems to great of getting caught. At least for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    Go for it, be who you want to be, they will most likely not care.