Thread: Join the Clu13 - Any fifa 13 players?

Default Join the Clu13 - Any fifa 13 players?

So yeah, was curious to see who played Fifa and on what console? I play it on 360, and have mainly been playing the Ultimate team game mode. Looking to join a club, in clubs mode also. Any other fifa players out there?

Ye I've been playing it but I play on the PS3, I've also been mainly playing ultimate team. I wanted to set up an English team up but your always having to pay over the top prices to get any half decent players so I'm going to cash in on them players and set up a Premier League side tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by joey1792 View Post
    Ye I've been playing it but I play on the PS3, I've also been mainly playing ultimate team. I wanted to set up an English team up but your always having to pay over the top prices to get any half decent players so I'm going to cash in on them players and set up a Premier League side tomorrow.
    Nice man! I play mainly UT too, but on 360, working with a Liga BBVA side at the moment. 4-1-2-1-2 so quite expensive also, got some really nice players though and get my EA Sports season ticket pack tomorrow which will be awesome, hopefully get Messi or Ronaldo, wishful thinking haha!

A lot of people online seem to be using 4-1-2-1-2. I may have to look in to it I've always used 4-4-2 a bit generic but it seems to work for me. The only problem with it is the expensive formation modifiers. I'm thinking of getting the ea sports season ticket myself to get cheaper Fifa points. Very wishful thinking I'm wanting to get Lampard, Hazard or van Persie. I managed to pick up Gibbs, Giggs and Berbatov on the cheap yesterday which I'm happy about

Nice, currently overhauling my team a bit, sold Valdez as he's useless, and hopefully selling Higuain too, brought in Diego Alvez from Valencia, and hopefully using the rest of the money to bring in Falcao, should hopefully make my team more of a force.