Thread: Hey everyone!

Default Hey everyone!

Hey everyone! I'm Zoolander, I signed up to the site a while ago, but never really had an opportunity to get involved within the community. But now i've accepted myself more for who I am, and am ready to hopefully become a part of the ab/dl community. I am a Psychology degree student from England who is very easy to get along with, and enjoys making new friends. Personality-wise I'm generally quite an extrovert, but if something plagues my mind a bit I can become fairly introverted. I am also a fun-loving person, and also whilst I do enjoy diapers, I prefer to associate with people where we share interests outside of diapers.

Regarding diapers, I am mainly a DL, I do have some AB tendencies however, I am also ever so slightly interesting in some babyfur stuff, but not to the point where i've really pursued it. I wear when I can, but am more than capable of going months without wearing.

As I said I'm a Psychology student, so Psychology is pretty important in my life, as it's a career path, which i very much would like to get involved in. Other than that I'm a massive sports fan. In football I'm an Ipswich town fan. I also follow American football, in which I'm a chargers fan. I also love music, I have quite a wide variety of taste in music, I like most things, but I would have to say my favourite genres are Trance, Indie rock, and Pop-punk. I guess one of the most important factors about me, is that I'm a huge gamer, It's probably my biggest hobby, ever since I got a SNES for my 4th birthday, since then i've been hooked, and whenever I have free time, there's most likely going to be a controller in my hands!

I signed up to ADISC ages ago if i'm being honest, but at the time I was only really posting on one DL forum, and that was pretty irregular. Recently that site has gone down the pan a bit due to frequent spam, and becoming polluted by less than savoury people, which kinda made me re-evaluate my involvement within the ABDL scene, therefore I wanted a fresh start, in a community in which I can communicate with people on a deeper level than just diapers.

Hej Zoolander,

please feel welcome.

Maybe you become a famous psychologist one day, who helps other dls&abs to accept themselves...

Hi zoolander I am also an American football fan GO BRONCOS!
    Welcome to adisc, I hope you find what you are looking to find here, and good luck with your psychology.

Cheers buddy! I like your avatar by the way, am watching some American dad now!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm Zoolander,
    Hey Zoolander. Crazy question... have you spoken at any funerals lately? You strike me as someone who would be a great eugooglizer.

Hehe.. sorry. Terrible joke, but I assume you will get it.

If not... Here's a hint

---------------------------

In all seriousness, though. Welcome to ADISC! That really is a great introduction. I really hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, send me a PM, or shoot a request to the staff.

LittleLewis

Hey Zoolander welcome, what kinda games you play? you a console gamer or PC?

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    Hey Zoolander. Crazy question... have you spoken at any funerals lately? You strike me as someone who would be a great eugooglizer.

Hehe.. sorry. Terrible joke, but I assume you will get it.

If not... Here's a hint

---------------------------

In all seriousness, though. Welcome to ADISC! That really is a great introduction. I really hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, send me a PM, or shoot a request to the staff.
    Haha I do get it! Zoolander is my favourite film ever, so it really helped when I was stumped for a username, really looking forward to getting involved and meeting new people here

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLewis View Post
    Hey Zoolander welcome, what kinda games you play? you a console gamer or PC?
    I play both really, though I would say I do more console gaming than PC.