Thread: Pampers trainers

Default Pampers trainers

Pampers Trainers Pull Ups Diaper Vintage abdl Bedwetting Potty Training | eBay

Pampers trainers are on ebay. I think these were the same kind of pull ups that I might have worn when I was potty training (I'm actually not positive I even wore pull ups as a kid though). The timing was right, but I don't dare ask my mom about it.

Did anyone here wear pampers trainers back in their childhoods? Looks like dinosaur print, which is awesome. Anyone know how big they are compared to easy ups or modern pull ups.

I'm wondering if they're cloth-like or not. Wouldn't it be sweet if there were a plastic pullup? Don't know if it would work, but would be sweeeeeet.

They are not a plastic pull-up & yes I wore these in my childhood. Thanks for posting these up

I have never heard of plastic pull ups, but it is kind of strange that these date well withine the age of plastic diapers. Wonder why they have always done cloth pull ups, but didn't switch baby diapers till later and are still transitioning to cloth backed in adult diapers to this day. Yet even adult pull ups have always been cloth backed. Odd.

I wish there were more dinosaur pull ups or diapers. I love the dinosaurs, they are so childish and yet scientific at the same time.

Disposables weren't even invented when I was a kid. I imagine "training pants" must have been some kind of washable padded briefs but I don't remember anything like that. I was probably in cloth flats until I was potty-trained.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Disposables weren't even invented when I was a kid. I imagine "training pants" must have been some kind of washable padded briefs but I don't remember anything like that. I was probably in cloth flats until I was potty-trained.
    Yeah, disposable trainers came into being in the late 1980's. Immediately prior to that, the popular trainers were a lot like prefold diapers with underwear sides. The last of the Curity kind were precisely that. (I remember some younger siblings of friends running around in them and being so jealous!)

Like you, I was never put in trainers. Prior to being fully potty-trained, if I or my sister was deemed to need any sort of protection, we were diapered.