Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

Hiho,

I am baby avi and I am not new to this lifestyle but new to this website and I would love to make some new friends!

On the dl, so to speak, I am a diaper lover, adult baby, and sometimes a care taker. This has been part of me since I was 4 so I hold it dear to my heart and even though I don't play as often now a days I know that this side of me is something that y body and mind needs to sustain my overall psyche.

Not on the dl, I play guitar, like to create beats as well (with my brand new maschine ) I skateboard, actually just got myself a new deck (all this new stuff is making
    me sound snobby but I'm not lol, I just got my first real paying job) I also love to bake and try to do so as often as possible-my specialty is key lime pie

I have a good amount of hobbies that I do besides those above but I don't want to take up too much of your time. I'll just finish off by saying, I am a really friendly person and this seems like a community that centers around goodness so I will stay

thanks
    BA

Good to meet you!
    You seem to be an interesting person with guitar and skateboarding.
    But what job did you get and do you have a recipie for key-lime pie or do you just make it however way you want?
    People here are nice and friendly as well. Good to see you joined, and
    Welcome to ADISC!

Got some job with a non profit organization..it's quite boring but at least we help the community

As to the key like pie, and with most of my baking, I have my own recipe that I have molded to my liking. I try to bake something new (meaning, something I havent made ever) every week and then tweak the recipe from experience. Baking is an amazing hobby and I would highly recommend it to someone who likes to loose control for a little bit because...once you put it into the oven there is no going back, unlike cooking where yu can change things on the spot.

thanks for the reply and the warm welcome!

You're welcome, i assume you dont cook "just desserts" but what about other foods like maybe stromboli, lamb chops, etc.?
    i do enjoy cooking as well but never seem to have time for it between work and school
    oh well hope you have a absolutely fantastic day!

Quote Originally Posted by babyavi View Post
    Got some job with a non profit organization..it's quite boring but at least we help the community

As to the key like pie, and with most of my baking, I have my own recipe that I have molded to my liking. I try to bake something new (meaning, something I havent made ever) every week and then tweak the recipe from experience. Baking is an amazing hobby and I would highly recommend it to someone who likes to loose control for a little bit because...once you put it into the oven there is no going back, unlike cooking where yu can change things on the spot.

thanks for the reply and the warm welcome!