Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Pokémon Black 2 (So far)

Default Thoughts on Pokémon Black 2 (So far)

I got the game today, even though it comes out on the 7th, and it's pretty awesome. I've only been playing for a few minutes, but it is a fun game. Your thoughts on the game? Did you pre-order it? Are you going to get it?

So jealous of you right now, me want pokemon!!! :P

In all serious though, I will be getting it, I wasn't a fan of Black/White, but having solidly playing it through the last few weeks, I've really enjoyed it, even if some of the pokemon are the worst I have ever seen in the series.

Wth how did you get it?? I gotta wait til Sunday -.- I was thinking of getting black 2 since I have pokemon white. Did you get anything with it? Like a lil doll, like the one from soulsiver?

Quote Originally Posted by mannymku View Post
    Wth how did you get it?? I gotta wait til Sunday -.- I was thinking of getting black 2 since I have pokemon white. Did you get anything with it? Like a lil doll, like the one from soulsiver?
    Nope, just the game and a little code to download a special mythical pokemon. (I'll leave it as a surprise :P )

Lucky you I have to wait until next Thursday for me to get my copy of Black 2. With Gen V being one of my most favourite gens of the franchise, I am really looking forward to getting Black 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    Nope, just the game and a little code to download a special mythical pokemon. (I'll leave it as a surprise :P )
    Was it genesect? Or a previous generation mythical pokemon? Cause I have every pokemon with the exception of the new crap pokemon. And no I didn't cheat I spent my time playing every pokemon game since I was 10.

I just got the game today, my mommy pre-ordered it for me, but there is a catch; I can't have it until my birthday, November 28th... She let me play it for about 10 minutes just so I could get Genesect and choose my starter pokemon. Other than that, I haven't done anything in the game, though I must say that the scenery looks tremendously well done.

I'm sure the game will deliver, as black and white were some of my favorites in the franchise. I'm sure this game will keep the ball rolling.

-Ron

Was it genesect? Or a previous generation mythical pokemon? Cause I have every pokemon with the exception of the new crap pokemon. And no I didn't cheat I spent my time playing every pokemon game since I was 10.
    So...lemme get this straight. You played B2 and ONLY caught the Pokemon from previous generations? I dunno, that seems a bit biased and VERY genwunner-ish to me :/

Haven't played black 2. Just Black and White. I like having complete sets of everything no matter how absurdly long it took to get all the damn pokemon. The only reason I ever managed to get mew was threw an event for soulsilver(gameshark leaves me feeling like i havent accomplished anything other than cheating). But I have every game short of pokemon green. I even have a boxed pokemon silver which made me so damn happy when I bought it. And I completely forgot to get the games today, I was way too hungover to leave my bed.

- - - Updated - - -

And no I don't have a biased opinion about the new gen. I did catch all the new ones except genesect cause he's available only threw an event for b2&w2

Haven't played black 2. Just Black and White. I like having complete sets of everything no matter how absurdly long it took to get all the damn pokemon. The only reason I ever managed to get mew was threw an event for soulsilver(gameshark leaves me feeling like i havent accomplished anything other than cheating). But I have every game short of pokemon green. I even have a boxed pokemon silver which made me so damn happy when I bought it. And I completely forgot to get the games today, I was way too hungover to leave my bed.

- - - Updated - - -

And no I don't have a biased opinion about the new gen. I did catch all the new ones except genesect cause he's available only threw an event for b2&w2
    Ah, OK. That makes sense. I was just wandering, cuz you were mentioning some Pokemon to be "crap", and with most forums talking about gen-wars, I immediately jumped to the conclusion that you were a gen-wunner. My apologies for that.