Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A lion roarin' from New Zealand.

Default A lion roarin' from New Zealand.

Hello all. My name is ZZ Cat (NiCad by my friends and colleagues), I am a student at WelTech doin' a course in mechanical engineering, I also fly radio controlled model helicopters (I have four of so far) for a hobby.

Other bits and pieces here and there include gaming - I play Counter Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2 to name a few.
    Music - I also play the guitar and I'll play anything from that blues rock 'n' boogie to the head-bangin' heavy metal & everything in between.

I'm also here wonderin' if there's anyone else in NZ on this forum?
    Last edited by LigerInBlack; 04-Oct-2012 at 21:57. Reason: incomplete

Hey mate! Always great to see another Kiwi on the site! Great intro and thanks for telling us a bit about yourself. Radio controlled helicopters are pretty cool. So would you say that the Babylove are bigger/better than Huggies?

HA HAA, Thanks.
    ...and yea, they are but, not by much. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anythin' bigger per se that is readily available.

Have you tried Huggies Drynites or Babylove Sleepynights? Either is much better, as they actually fit. You could also try the largest size of pull-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by NiCad View Post
    Hello all. My name is ZZ Cat (NiCad by my friends and colleagues), I am a student at WelTech doin' a course in mechanical engineering, I also fly radio controlled model helicopters (I have four of so far) for a hobby.

Other bits and pieces here and there include gaming - I play Counter Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2 to name a few.
    Music - I also play the guitar and I'll play anything from that blues rock 'n' boogie to the head-bangin' heavy metal & everything in between.

I'm also here wonderin' if there's anyone else in NZ on this forum?
    Hi ZZ Cat Welcome to ADISC.

RC Helicopter ? That is awesome. Well I'm more into Plastic Model and I have built my own Air Force now. Guitar.. Well to be honest I once try to learn guitar but it didn't work so I just stick with the drums.

Ahh I see you already met Kiwidl. One of the most active Kiwi in ADISC. And one of the most friendly here.

Oh yeah can I guess your fursona? Is it Lion? Well Hello from Javan Leopard here

Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC.

@Kiwidl: Been down THAT road before, I ain't too keen on 'em.

@Archer: Thanks mate. Damn, that's a lucky guess. I am a lion. I tend to go out on night-time excursions and explore the Hutt Valley .

I used to do a bit of modelmakin' myself before I got into radio controlled helis.

Also, keep up with those drums too, never know when one will need a percussionist.

@Archer: Thanks mate. Damn, that's a lucky guess. I am a lion. I tend to go out on night-time excursions and explore the Hutt Valley .

I used to do a bit of modelmakin' myself before I got into radio controlled helis.

Also, keep up with those drums too, never know when one will need a percussionist.
    Well what can I say. What a lucky guess. It's fun to see more furries here

Well I once try Helicopter RC and yeah they are awesome although I'm more comfy just sitting and then Assemble P-40 Tomahawk(My current project, RAF, North Africa but I don't know when I'll be able to finished it, I have Mid-Semester text next Monday)

Actually I do me and my mates formed a band two years ago And I'm the drummer and occasional raper

Well, I'm glad that you're into the actual "modeling" aspect of it. LOL It's better than what I see most people our age get up to.
    Also, in RC Helis, most of them come as kits, some also have canopies that you paint yourself etc.
    Basically, it's what you do, and you get to fly 'em once ya built 'em. (That's how I started in that hobby anyways.)

I did form a band earlier this year, then I realised that I had formed it too early, so I had to call it off and go our separate (seperate?) ways. Funnily enough, the band was named after my 'sona .

What sort of music does your b& play?

Well, I'm glad that you're into the actual "modeling" aspect of it. LOL It's better than what I see most people our age get up to.
    Also, in RC Helis, most of them come as kits, some also have canopies that you paint yourself etc.
    Basically, it's what you do, and you get to fly 'em once ya built 'em. (That's how I started in that hobby anyways.)

I did form a band earlier this year, then I realised that I had formed it too early, so I had to call it off and go our separate (seperate?) ways. Funnily enough, the band was named after my 'sona .

What sort of music does your b& play?
    Haha Thanks Yeah I really want to built my own airforce and army(Although my collection is quite large now). I know right? I mean today's kid don't like to sit still for hours and patiently assemble thing. All they want is destroyed the kit with firecrackers.

Well yeah about RC Heli(also aeromodelling) Yes they are come in kits from but I'm not quite good at it. My brain only functions to Cars Technologies and also I once built an RC cars in the end I have to asked someone how to build them. But yeah while you flyin them. I admire them behind the glass.

Well about my bands is not what you say a "serious" band. More like "killing the time" band. And so far we only appear in our school show. But yeah we only do this for fun we don't think if we should make it more serious.

Well so far my bands play Pop(most of the time), Hip-Hop(Mostly thanks to my part), Jazz(cause our guitarist love them), And although we never played it in public Rock but they are still not convinced if we can play rock though.

Meh, just add a touch of overdrive to some of the jazz stuff and you've got rock.

Also I'm on holiday from the Trades Academy (at WelTech) at the moment (I go back monday week). I was thinkin' about showin' up there as my fur-sona (for a laugh and also those people are idiots anyways), what I wanna know is: Where can I get face paint and temporary hair dye from for a small price?