Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Im actually not new. i have a old account but i stopped getting on adisc for a while and forgot my password and the email i used for the account so ive had to make a new one. hi everyone. im 21, been a DL since i can remember, I smoke if you know what I mean, and im obsessed with the shows Breaking bad and The Walking Dead

ps. if any admin by any chance can get the email off my old account id greatly appreciate it, so i can reset my password. The account is Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Dmt123 View Post
    Im actually not new. i have a old account but i stopped getting on adisc for a while and forgot my password and the email i used for the account so ive had to make a new one. hi everyone. im 21, been a DL since i can remember, I smoke if you know what I mean, and im obsessed with the shows Breaking bad and The Walking Dead

ps. if any admin by any chance can get the email off my old account id greatly appreciate it, so i can reset my password. The account is Effect
    What you will need to do is make a "Request" and explain this there. Someone should be able to help you there, but chances are this account will have to be closed and your old one re-opened.