Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lucario Diaper Cover

Default Lucario Diaper Cover

Just wanted to show everyone this custom diaper cover I ordered from Baby Per Semper. It came today!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	527522_194355270699442_1176255984_n.jpg 
Views:	1459 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	14550

Name:	391579_194355244032778_404931491_n.jpg 
Views:	1080 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	14548

Name:	417239_194355257366110_928664316_n.jpg 
Views:	972 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	14549

dpboy1515

Wow that is cool

AJSDLFJLDKLASFDJ WHY IS IT SO CUTE

Okay, I normally don't care for diaper covers, but I'd have to say that's the coolest AB/diaper-related accessory I've every seen. Words can't describe how jealous I am right now. In fact, if it wasn't a custom job I'd want one for myself. D:

If you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost you, and how much say did you have in the design? I wasn't aware such services even existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    AJSDLFJLDKLASFDJ WHY IS IT SO CUTE

Okay, I normally don't care for diaper covers, but I'd have to say that's the coolest AB/diaper-related accessory I've every seen. Words can't describe how jealous I am right now. In fact, if it wasn't a custom job I'd want one for myself. D:

If you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost you, and how much say did you have in the design? I wasn't aware such services even existed.
    It was $59 total, for shipping and everything. Was a little more because I asked for the tail, which was about $9 extra. He worked with me on pretty much every detail, and he's very kind and easy to work with. Apparently, he can do just about anything you want, from diaper covers, to trainers, to full outfits. Ships via USPS discretely. It was even shrink wrapped and came with washing instructions, stickers, and even a piece of candy! He is seriously AWESOME to work with and order from!

How do I get a hold of this person to do this because I would love to get a custom pair or two with some Pooh bear designs?

Wow. I'm not fond of diaper covers either, but this really IS cute. Especially the tail. Yeah, I'm jealous, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbearboy View Post
    How do I get a hold of this person to do this because I would love to get a custom pair or two with some Pooh bear designs?
    BabyPerSemper

I actually just added him on Facebook and talked to him on there.

NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!!!!!!

You beat me....I was going to make a cloth diaper with Blaziken prints(https://www.adisc.org/forum/members/...en-prints.html) but I learned that I suck at sewing and I dont know anybody that would make a adult size diaper out of it...

Drat,I wish I had more money so I would buy it

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!!!!!!

You beat me....I was going to make a cloth diaper with Blaziken prints(https://www.adisc.org/forum/members/...en-prints.html) but I learned that I suck at sewing and I dont know anybody that would make a adult size diaper out of it...

Drat,I wish I had more money so I would buy it
    He would XD

Quote Originally Posted by InuLucario View Post
    He would XD
    ...Ok...or Charizard when I get 50 bucks...Ummm,i dont have paypal but would he take a money order?