Thread: Yo

Cool Yo

Last intro wasn't very me, so here's a new go.

My Name's matthew, you can call me matt . I'm 20, I've just finished an ICT course at my local college and I'm currently un-employed looking for work, hopefully in retail.

Regression wise, I'm a DL. I wear because I enjoy the security and extra padding of Diapers, my favourites being Drynites (with the Pullups mod) and other adult diapers that I have yet not had the chance to try. I love the cartoon designs of Pullups (Cars), but I am "too" big to have any hopes to fit in em

My interest are TV (Corrie ), Documentaries on Quest, Dave and Yesterday. I'm a major Gamer. I enjoy all games, but my current ones are Minecraft, BF3, Halo 1 and World of Tanks. Hit me up if you play any of these, could have a 1v1

I'm also a Transformers (and other nic-nacs) collector and film producer with a few stop motion animations under my belt and an in-production CGI film

I originally came to this site for support, and after reading numerous threads, I eventually took the gap and revealed to my mom, my desire... she went quiet after a while, but soon afterwards we're back in a happy relationship and its now off my mind should I tell her or not

I guess, I'm still here, to be apart of a community that share the same liking. Where advice and information can be shared on many things let alone the reason why these forums were created. I'd be open to create relationships and i'd think it be pretty cool to learn more about others

I guess that Cheat Sheet thread did lend a big hand, nice work Spddan!

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by dualor View Post
    Last intro wasn't very me, so here's a new go.

My Name's matthew, you can call me matt . I'm 20, I've just finished an ICT course at my local college and I'm currently un-employed looking for work, hopefully in retail.

Regression wise, I'm a DL. I wear because I enjoy the security and extra padding of Diapers, my favourites being Drynites (with the Pullups mod) and other adult diapers that I have yet not had the chance to try. I love the cartoon designs of Pullups (Cars), but I am "too" big to have any hopes to fit in em

My interest are TV (Corrie ), Documentaries on Quest, Dave and Yesterday. I'm a major Gamer. I enjoy all games, but my current ones are Minecraft, BF3, Halo 1 and World of Tanks. Hit me up if you play any of these, could have a 1v1

I'm also a Transformers (and other nic-nacs) collector and film producer with a few stop motion animations under my belt and an in-production CGI film

I originally came to this site for support, and after reading numerous threads, I eventually took the gap and revealed to my mom, my desire... she went quiet after a while, but soon afterwards we're back in a happy relationship and its now off my mind should I tell her or not

I guess, I'm still here, to be apart of a community that share the same liking. Where advice and information can be shared on many things let alone the reason why these forums were created. I'd be open to create relationships and i'd think it be pretty cool to learn more about others

I guess that Cheat Sheet thread did lend a big hand, nice work Spddan!
    Those mods sure know how to make life easy for us!

Hi Dualor, I'm Alexis! Pleased to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay! There's plenty of great discussion of all sorts of everything going on here, and if there isn't one you're looking for, feel free to start it!

One question tho... What's an ICT course teach you?

If you're having diaper size problems, then you're in luck! I have just the article for you, by our very own Cottontail!. That'll show how to make extenders for the tapes, which, when used in combination with a diaper and some childish prints, will fix your size problem.

All the best!

~ Alexis<3

Welcome dualor, again I suppose. I used to play a tank video game a long time ago. It was old technology then, an overview two dimensional, but lots of fun. One of the designers of Halo was a piano student of mine, back in the day.

Hi dualor,

Nice to meet you. I love Transformers toys! But I dont collect them, I play with them. Some of them are very hard to put back together. In my field ICT is Information and Communications Technology, idk if its what you were referring too, but if it is cool! I've been in or around that field my whole life. I am a computer nerd, I like cars too!

Welcome dualor, I also told my Mother shes neutral about all of it.
    I wonder why?
    Well anyway welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome dualor, again I suppose. I used to play a tank video game a long time ago. It was old technology then, an overview two dimensional, but lots of fun. One of the designers of Halo was a piano student of mine, back in the day.
    I think you might be referring to the old DOS game called "Scorched Earth". Am I right? That game was amazing. DOS games are one of the things that makes me wish I was born several years earlier.

Welcome to Adisc, Matt. I too am a big fan of Transformers, even back to the Beast Wars series. I've got a big poster of Bumblebee above my desk.

I think it was an old Nintendo game. My memory has lost track of all my old game players.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDrummerGirl View Post
    Those mods sure know how to make life easy for us!

Hi Dualor, I'm Alexis! Pleased to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay! There's plenty of great discussion of all sorts of everything going on here, and if there isn't one you're looking for, feel free to start it!

One question tho... What's an ICT course teach you?

If you're having diaper size problems, then you're in luck! I have just the article for you, by our very own Cottontail!. That'll show how to make extenders for the tapes, which, when used in combination with a diaper and some childish prints, will fix your size problem.

All the best!

~ Alexis<3
    Nice to meet you, ilikecars hit the nail on the head. In the UK I did the level two course, cost a wee bit, but gave me something to do while the economy is getting back on its feet
    Iíll have a sneak peek at that guide, but Iím real big at 6ft 6Ē, Iíd have to do that thing with taping multiples together... and then thatís not very orginalish (canít think of the correct word)

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah again ;D , thanks for the welcome though!
    When you mentioned tank games I was expecting battlezone, but thats PC (and other game consoles Iíve never owned or heard of) and 3D wireframe. But if you mean Nintendo Original Gameboy, Iíd have no idea, we owned a GB1, but dang I was young

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    World of tanks, you say?
    :3

look me up, man. zakroo
    Will do

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    Hi dualor,

Nice to meet you. I love Transformers toys! But I dont collect them, I play with them. Some of them are very hard to put back together. In my field ICT is Information and Communications Technology, idk if its what you were referring too, but if it is cool! I've been in or around that field my whole life. I am a computer nerd, I like cars too!
    Ooooh, I might have deceived you, all my transformers are yes... sat on a shelf in cupboard, but I do play with most of em... just not the really delicate...expensive masterpieces
    My prized possessions are my Megatron collection B)

Quote Originally Posted by ABDL4ever View Post
    Welcome dualor, I also told my Mother shes neutral about all of it.
    I wonder why?
    Well anyway welcome.
    Yeah, I guess because I had a few incidents with em a few years ago, she wasnít as shocked as she could have been. I guess your mother has come to accept it, which is great news for you

Quote Originally Posted by Rattrap View Post
    I think you might be referring to the old DOS game called "Scorched Earth". Am I right? That game was amazing. DOS games are one of the things that makes me wish I was born several years earlier.

Welcome to Adisc, Matt. I too am a big fan of Transformers, even back to the Beast Wars series. I've got a big poster of Bumblebee above my desk.
    Aw, DOS, awkward to operate, but had some of the best games in the world. DOS/3.1/95/98 were the good times, Lemmings, Commander Keen, Hexen, Heretic, Carmageddon :í)
    Beast wars isnít my domain, but is my older broís, earlier this year I bought him his childhood hero Optimus Primal MISB off ebay for a decent price of £35... it was sealed in its box for 15yrs.... was . My area is in RID/Armada after Beasties