Thread: Hey guys!

Default Hey guys!

Hey! I'm an 18 year old DL and sorta AB? I'm looking to learn more about myself, and I hope this forum can help! In a college dorm right now, so I don't have much ability to do stuff. Anywho, ask me anything you like!

Hello

I'm in a similar situation no college though. I'm still at home with mom.
    Well anyway hi.
    Last edited by Lobie; 04-Oct-2012 at 11:55. Reason: Removed auto-merged double post

i know what its like to be in a dorm, but ive learned how to hide my items well anyway welcome to adisc!

Quote Originally Posted by DrFourton View Post
    Hey! I'm an 18 year old DL and sorta AB? I'm looking to learn more about myself, and I hope this forum can help! In a college dorm right now, so I don't have much ability to do stuff. Anywho, ask me anything you like!
    Hey there DrFourton! Welcome!

This is a pretty great place to learn more about yourself in the *B/DL world!

Ah college! Fun, what are you taking? I'm in my last year of University right now, taking Computer Science! I enjoy it quite a lot myself.

I take it you share the room with someone else? At least you will get some privacy on some occasions

So, outside college and *B/DL what are some of your favourite things to do? I pretty much stick to PC gaming and programming, it's also where (one of) my dream jobs lie. I would be very happy to have a job doing what I love! :P

Hope to hear back from you soon! Enjoy!

- Lobie

Yeah, I'm in my University's freshman engineering program. Really enjoying myself. I have a room mate, but he's never even stayed the night in the dorm. I've only seen him a couple times. I guess the main obstacle is getting proper diapers and such. But I look forward to being a part of this community.