Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Pickering, Ontario (Canada, eh?)

Default Hello from Pickering, Ontario (Canada, eh?)

Hey everyone,

My name is Adrian. I'm 38 (born in '74), I'm married (since 2010) & I've been wearing diapers since I was 10. It's been a long, hard road to travel, but I'm still alive ... and still in diapers.
    I've worked hard to keep this knowledge from those who don't need to know -- since, some who didn't need to know (and couldn't understand) found out, and ... it sucked.

But I digress.

My wife is amazing (I guess that's why/how she became my wife) and has never once complained or been embarrassed by my diapers. It took me a long time and many failed relationships to find a woman who was capable of and mature enough to love and accept a man in diapers, but...it happened!

Welcome to adisc.

Since your Canadian, I'm sure your just happy to get a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    Welcome to adisc.

Since your Canadian, I'm sure your just happy to get a reply.
    Lol, I'm not really sure how to take that. Seems like a joke, but I'm not sure. :P

Anyway, Welcome Adrian, my fellow Canadian. What are some of your interests/hobbies?

Hi nackawic! I'm not Canadian, but I will still say Hi! Welcome to ADISC! I'm a computer nerd, and I saw linux listed in your profile, so I assume you have some kind of computer interests yourself. I also like cars, music, watching tv, and traveling.

It's nice to meet you, what kinds of computer things are you into/if any? Hope to hear from you soon!

Welcome from the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
    Hope you have fun.

I just got internet in my igloo..."what's it all aboot, eh?" ^_^

...Thanks for the replies yo.

Yes, linux = good; windows = bad (but Steam doesn't run properly [yet] in Linux, afaik) ~[0_0]~
    In our house, there are three desktops, two tablets, two netbooks, and -- of course, two (active) cell phones.

Hobbies include camping, cartoons (too many to list), mountain biking (well, as much as one can do so in the 'burbs)...I also hack Android devices (carrier unlocking, rooting, ROM recovery) and iPhones (by-passing 4 digit lock code, jailbreaking, etc, unlocking).

I'm pretty boring, really. Once I cleaned up my act (aka realized in my heart that "drugs are bad, mkay?") and changed my lifestyle, I found I wasn't the same person. Beer is my only vice (it's a food group, right); I work oot five days/week. I drive my wife crazy. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Btw -- to my fellow Canuckistanians: "Nackawic" is the name of my hometown. My given name is Adrian.

Oh! and Colorado? Woo! Cephalic Carnage & South Park \m/

I'm also quite the gamer (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series; F.O.N.V., Borderlands, RAGE, etc)
    [ P.S. can someone please direct me to how I can verify my identity on here? ]
    Last edited by nackawic; 07-Oct-2012 at 21:11.

Quote Originally Posted by nackawic View Post
    I just got internet in my igloo..."what's it all aboot, eh?" ^_^

...Thanks for the replies yo.

Yes, linux = good; windows = bad (but Steam doesn't run properly [yet] in Linux, afaik) ~[0_0]~
    In our house, there are three desktops, two tablets, two netbooks, and -- of course, two (active) cell phones.

Hobbies include camping, cartoons (too many to list), mountain biking (well, as much as one can do so in the 'burbs)...I also hack Android devices (carrier unlocking, rooting, ROM recovery) and iPhones (by-passing 4 digit lock code, jailbreaking, etc, unlocking).

I'm pretty boring, really. Once I cleaned up my act (aka realized in my heart that "drugs are bad, mkay?") and changed my lifestyle, I found I wasn't the same person. Beer is my only vice (it's a food group, right); I work oot five days/week. I drive my wife crazy. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Btw -- to my fellow Canuckistanians: "Nackawic" is the name of my hometown. My given name is Adrian.

Oh! and Colorado? Woo! Cephalic Carnage & South Park \m/
    Hey mate. What sort of mountain biking do ya do? Me, mostly Xc, with a bit of single track and dh thrown in. Camping's pretty sweet too. Do any tramping? I couldn't tell you about hacking, as I have no idea about it.

Mountain biking in the 'burbs is more like...leisure trail riding, with my wife. We have durable bikes, but she's got her full-time job & I've got four (yes, 4) jobs, so free-time is hard-done-by. We generally ride 6mi (one way) west to the next city/municipality, and then back. I use the term loosely, I apologize.

Hacking devices ... is easy. All you need is determination + google, and you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by nackawic View Post
    Hey everyone,

My name is Adrian. I'm 38 (born in '74), I'm married (since 2010) & I've been wearing diapers since I was 10. It's been a long, hard road to travel, but I'm still alive ... and still in diapers.
    I've worked hard to keep this knowledge from those who don't need to know -- since, some who didn't need to know (and couldn't understand) found out, and ... it sucked.

But I digress.

My wife is amazing (I guess that's why/how she became my wife) and has never once complained or been embarrassed by my diapers. It took me a long time and many failed relationships to find a woman who was capable of and mature enough to love and accept a man in diapers, but...it happened!
    Hey there Adrian!

Welcome to ADISC!

More Canadians! Woo, can't have enough Canadians around here!

So, what is some of your favourite music? what about your favourite song? I love Simple Plan (possibly to an unhealthy level), and my favourite songs and music are either similar to Simple Plan, or belong to Simple Plan themselves :P

I guess I like your new-age music, more than the "oldies", but nothing is wrong with all kinds of the older songs.

Another computer fan too?

I'm going to University for my Computer Science degree, will be finished this year. My interest (and personally proclaimed area of expertise) is UX Design, but I also like Algorithm Analysis, Theory of Computation (State Machines, Turing Machines, Automata, etc.), and Artificial Intelligence.

Hope to hear from you soon, glad you have been enjoying your time around here!

- Lobie