Thread: Hello

xxxxxx

Default Hello

Hey, just making my introduction. I have had this interest for years. Awesome to find a place like this. I am at uni studying programming. Hope to have all that finished soon. When I have some spare time video games and movies. Playing a bit of Foraz 4 at the moment.
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassesi View Post
    Hey, just making my introduction. I have had this interest for years. Awesome to find a place like this. I am at uni studying programming. Hope to have all that finished soon. When I have some spare time video games and movies. Playing a bit of Forza 4 at the moment.
    Awesome.
    Hey, Kassesi. Great to see you on the site and thanks for making an introductory post. I'm attending uni next year, should be interesting. :P Personally I play GT5, but that's just cos I have a PS3. If I had an XBOX, it would be Forza. See ya later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassesi View Post
    Hey, just making my introduction. I have had this interest for years. Awesome to find a place like this. I am at uni studying programming. Hope to have all that finished soon. When I have some spare time video games and movies. Playing a bit of Foraz 4 at the moment.
    Awesome.
    Hi Kassesi welcome to ADISC.

Yeah I agree. I remember the first time I found ADISC. it's awesome. Oh yeah I see we have something in common. FORZA MOTORSPORT. I love that game and I played them most of the time(beside COD of course). I can't wait for Forza Horizon. Oh yeah what kind of games you usually played?(beside forza of course). I play all type of games but Mostly I played FPS and Racing.

So what kind of movies you like? I like almost all genre but I mostly watched Action,Thriller,War,Comedy. As for favorite movies I guess they are too long to write here

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.