Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hi everyone,

My name is Steve. I'm an adult baby. My interest in diapers goes a long way back. I can remember being about 5 years old and finding the diapers that my mother had in the basement, and wondering if I could get away with wearing them. I never did try since I was pretty sure that my Mother would catch me, and I would be embarrassed being caught in them. Then I can remember being around the age of 8, and watching cartoons that had the antagonist spanked and diapered. I would get a strange feeling in my pubic region at the time. I never knew what it was, but I liked to watch those scenes. Then at the age of around 13, I was determined to buy some diapers, but I knew that I would be seen with the diapers, and I was too scared to buy them. Instead, I went and got an old sheet, and I cut it up into a size that would work for being a diaper for my age. I even wore them while my sister's boyfriend was sitting and watching tv. I even went so far as to mess the diaper a little. Instead of washing them, I threw them away, so I didn't have the diapers for long. Diapers are for babues, right?

After that experience, I only read stories about diapers, enemas, and spankings. I never had the nerve to buy some diapers until I was married. About 19 years ago, I married the woman for me. She is still the love of my life. And shortly after getting married, I thought that my wife would let me enjoy these interests with her. Why not? She loved me right? Love conquers all. Yeah, right. I tried to introduce her to some basic kinky activities, and she freaked out. I then isolated my kinky interests including diapers for a long time. Flash forward 7 more years, we have a much larger house, and I think it is possible for me to hide my diapers and aby items in the house without my wife finding out. I buy a bunch of items. And when I get the chance, I wear my diapers. I mess and wet them. Then at some point, I decide that I should get rid of them. It's absurd I told myself.

In another couple of years, and I longed to be back in diapers. This time, I bought more aby items. And I hide them around the house again. This time I hung onto them. Now move forward to a couple of years ago. I confronted my wife with all of my interests and I explained to her how they were a part of me. And that I needed these fantasies, and that I wanted to share them with someone I loved. She rejected me. She told me that she would see me as less a man if I did those things with her. I was devastated. My love has rejected me. This was all me. And she didn't want any part of it.

Shortly after that my wife and I went to marriage counseling. That was the start of a new beginning for us. It was easier for the counselor to get the points across that I had been trying to make for years. With the objective point of view from the counselor, my wife was more receptive to what I wanted. It opened up new possibilities for me. Final, I could share my infantilism fantasies with her, and I didn't have to worry about her reaction, she has even found that she likes some of it better than she thought she would.

One day, I stayed home after the kids went to school. I was told to undress. I did just that. And all of my usual items were out. I had baby lotion, baby oil, baby powder, baby wipes, diapers with a stuffer or two. I was told to lay down on the bed, and she told me to lift my bottom up. She then could see clearly see my shaved pubic area. She began talking to me about being a baby while putting the diaper under my bottom. And she shamed me about needing to be diapered. Once she pulled up the front of the diaper and taped on the sides, she stuck my pacifier in my mouth. After that she put my onesie on me and told me that I looked like a cute baby. She then took me by the hand, and we went out to the kitchen where she made me sit on the floor sucking my pacifier until she had the baby bottle filled with infant formula. She then took me to the family room, and told me to sit and watch the toddler cartoons on the tv while she got a shower. I watched the tv, and took the time to use my diaper. I find it easier to relax when alone, and sitting watching the children's programs. I feel like such a baby when I am there alone. I laid on my back, and sucked my baba. I played with having my legs in a fetal position like a real baby. It felt good. I had no care in the world, Mommy would take care of everything. My problems were almost all forgotten as I got immersed into my fantasy. After a while, my wife came out, and looked at the progress of the bottle. I had been a good baby and drank most of it.[Removed]

Finally, I was sharing this need with someone I loved. You may think the last part is fantasy. I assure you. It's not. I'm just lucky in finding a wife who eventually understood me.
    Last edited by BabySteve; 03-Oct-2012 at 03:48. Reason: Removed inappropriate material

Quote Originally Posted by BabySteve View Post
    Hi everyone,

My name is Steve. I'm an adult baby.
    Hey! Welcome to the site, BabySteve.

I have to be honest. The last part of the intro sounds a little too good to be true. If it is true, then I am glad your wife can give you the attention that you need and that your marriage has become stronger because of it. Just remember that ADISC is a teen friendly site and some of the more 'mature' content would not be appropriate here.

So... this is supposed to be more of an introduction thread, not a life story thread. So tell us a bit more about who you are apart from your desires to be diapered and babied. What else occupies your time? Do you have a job or a career plan? Does your wife work? How old/ How many kids do you have? Stuff like that. You don't have to answer any of those questions if you don't want to, but help us to get to know you a little better.

I really do look forward to learning more about you. Thanks for joining ADISC and I hope you enjoy it here.
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 03-Oct-2012 at 03:52.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    Hey! Welcome to the site, BabySteve.

I have to be honest. The last part of the intro sounds a little too good to be true. If it is true, then I am glad your wife can give you the attention that you need and that your marriage has become stronger because of it. Just remember that ADISC is a teen friendly site and some of the more 'mature' content would not be appropriate here.

So... this is supposed to be more of an introduction thread, not a life story thread. So tell us a bit more about who you are apart from your desires to be diapered and babied. What else occupies your time? Do you have a job or a career plan? Does your wife work? How old/ How many kids do you have? Stuff like that. You don't have to answer any of those questions if you don't want to, but help us to get to know you a little better.

I really do look forward to learning more about you. Thanks for joining ADISC and I hope you enjoy it here.
    Yeah, no problem, so you want to hear about the boring part of my life. I work as a software developer doing simulation applications as a contractor. My wife was a stay at home mom for many years. A couple of years ago, she went back to work as a substitute teacher. She's working to get back into teaching full-time again. She's our education fund for the kids. As for my kids, I have 4, 3 girls and a boy. They are ages 16, 13, 10 (going on 11 this month) and 9. My son is the 10 going on 11 kid. Oh, and we have a 4 month old lab puppy that joined our family a month ago.

As for other things that I like to do. I play guitar. I really enjoy playing with the church band. We play contemporary christian music. I enjoy gaming. My latest interest is Rock Smith on the X-Box which blends my gaming and guitar interests together really well. I used to play guiatr hero, but then I would feel guitly not really practicing the guitar while playing the game. With Rock Smith, I do both at the same time. Win/Win! I have been taking Tae Kwon Do for about 5 years now. I'm working towards my belt just before black right now. I've got some good friends at TKD. I like to ride my bike, but so far the kids aren't excited about doing it much. Which kind of sucks. I like to target shoot and go hunting. I usually hunt deer in November up in NY with my BIL and a friend.

I like to watch The Big Bang Theory. I'm waiting for the return of The Walking Dead and Falling Skies. Does anyone watch those shows?

I think that covers the vanilla part of my life pretty well.

Welcome to ADISC, Steve! I'm pretty new here myself, though this site seems to have a lot of great people.

I love Big Bang Theory and The Walking Dead. They are both excellent shows! I can't say that I've seen or heard much about the show Falling Skies. What's it like/about?

Hi guys! Welcome to ADISC BabySteve! I love the Big Bang Theory! It's in my top two favorite shows. I love the core group, but Amy Farrah Fowler (Mayim Bialik) has made an awesome addition IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    Hi guys! Welcome to ADISC BabySteve! I love the Big Bang Theory! It's in my top two favorite shows. I love the core group, but Amy Farrah Fowler (Mayim Bialik) has made an awesome addition IMO.
    Absolutely! She fit right in! Bernadette was also a great addition. Her impression of Howard's mother is priceless! Don't ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rattrap View Post
    Absolutely! She fit right in! Bernadette was also a great addition. Her impression of Howard's mother is priceless! Don't ya think?
    Yah!, When she first started appearing on the show, I had to watch the credits to make sure they weren't the same person, since we never see Howard's mom. She does it so well.

Welcome BabySteve. I play keyboard for my praise band at church. I actually have my degree in church music, organ performance. I too enjoy Big Bang Theory, though I haven't watched the other two. I am a big fan of horror and syfy.

Welcome to adisc! im glad things turned around for the both of you

I think you might enjoy Falling Skies. It's like the Walking Dead, but with aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    The writing on that show is awesome. And the casting is perfect. I agree that Bernadette and Amy have been great additions to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome BabySteve. I play keyboard for my praise band at church. I actually have my degree in church music, organ performance. I too enjoy Big Bang Theory, though I haven't watched the other two. I am a big fan of horror and syfy.
    Thanks Dogboy. Have you watched Falling Skies? If not, try and catch the previous shows. Knowing the storyline is helpful, but not required.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-Oct-2012 at 22:25. Reason: merging posts.