Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My First Time Peeing In My Diaper Was Awsome!

Default My First Time Peeing In My Diaper Was Awsome!

A few days ago I had the perfect opertunity to pee in my diaper. There was nobody around and I had to pee so I grabbed a pull up Attends and brought it into the bath room. I put the diaper on and I couldn't go. So, I turned the water on in the sink and I stood infrot of the toilet with the diaper down. Finaly I could feel the pee coming so I quickley pulled up my diaper and just let it all out into it. It felt amazing! I was so happy that I finaly peed in a diaper and I just sat in my wet diaper for about 10 minutes and I rubbed it and grapped it. It felt so good to finaly be wearing a wet diaper. I was realy suprised how dry it felt, the diaper absorbed the pee realy well.

I also got to wear a plastic backed diaper with tapes the other day. I was working by my self in a public area but, nobody was around and I was 99% sure nobody wouldshow up. So, I put a diaper on and worked for quite a while in it. It felt realy good to have a big thick diaper tapedon me and it was very exciting nowing that there was a slight posibility of somebody catching me. The only thing I should have done was use powder since the diaper made me sweat but, I didn't get a rash.

Be careful wearing while working. It's not always that wonderful, even though your mind is craving to wear.

I'll wear into work because I get infected with *diaper brain and since I unload trucks it becomes very uncomfortable very fast.

It's always more fun to wear when you are hanging out somewhere / at home. It's fine for normal stuff but not any activity with a lot of active movement.

*A strange, mysterious malady in which the infected can only think about diapers and the only known cure is wearing a diaper.

lucky guys being able to wear to work... I've got to be in a uniform when working at Radio Shack, the slacks don't really hide it well. That and I do direct sales with the customers.

pepsicolaisgreat

Lucky me. I can wear just a diaper too work. (I work at home on the computer)

Working from home is fantastic. I'm my own boss as well. Win, Win.

funny how we ab/dl types react to such a silly little thing. i remember using a real adult diaper for the first time when i was 14 or so, and it was like fireworks in my head :-)

I have never worn a diaper while working before, this was my first time. I don't plan on wearing at work again in the near future. It is funny how something as simple as going pee in a diaper can get me so exited and make me feel so good.

I work in an office, and I wear to work. I don't think I would though, if I wasn't IC.

When I was working, I could'nt wear cause I worked with family and freinds, so I did'nt get a chance.

cody770

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Be careful wearing while working. It's not always that wonderful, even though your mind is craving to wear.

I'll wear into work because I get infected with *diaper brain and since I unload trucks it becomes very uncomfortable very fast.

It's always more fun to wear when you are hanging out somewhere / at home. It's fine for normal stuff but not any activity with a lot of active movement.

*A strange, mysterious malady in which the infected can only think about diapers and the only known cure is wearing a diaper.

YES I know what you mean by that, I am the same - love to wear in my own situations but at work hmmm not so good.