Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey there, I haven't done one of these and think I better do one now rather than later.

I first found out about my AB/DL side when I was 13 (May 2008). I was surfing the internet on my PSP and had the strange urge (still no idea why) to search for 'nappies for older kids'. This brought me to a story site and then quickly to Wikipedia were I learnt a lot about who I was.

That day I thought back at the times were I had secretly taken nappies from family friends and cousins and wore them, I was around 5-8 during this time.

Following this discovery I would spend most nights mesmerised by the stories and accounts from people of similar ages and interests.

From here I went on to get Huggies pull-ups from a local shop near my school and began to wear them and move onto drynites and eventually depends before the inevitable happened. I just couldn't find a way to get rid of all them so I hid them in a black bag, needless to say my mum found out (around 2009) and was disgusted.

After this I still felt strongly about what I was doing and would indulge myself once in a while, regardless of what she thinks and have been caught numerous times since (used diapers have been, I don't really wasn't a lecture about this. After all I have done it and know the consequences of not disposing straight after) and have a stash well hidden.

Thanks, Steph

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Hey there, I haven't done one of these and think I better do one now rather than later.

I first found out about my AB/DL side when I was 13 (May 2008). I was surfing the internet on my PSP and had the strange urge (still no idea why) to search for 'nappies for older kids'. This brought me to a story site and then quickly to Wikipedia were I learnt a lot about who I was.

That day I thought back at the times were I had secretly taken nappies from family friends and cousins and wore them, I was around 5-8 during this time.

Following this discovery I would spend most nights mesmerised by the stories and accounts from people of similar ages and interests.

From here I went on to get Huggies pull-ups from a local shop near my school and began to wear them and move onto drynites and eventually depends before the inevitable happened. I just couldn't find a way to get rid of all them so I hid them in a black bag, needless to say my mum found out (around 2009) and was disgusted.

After this I still felt strongly about what I was doing and would indulge myself once in a while, regardless of what she thinks and have been caught numerous times since (used diapers have been, I don't really wasn't a lecture about this. After all I have done it and know the consequences of not disposing straight after) and have a stash well hidden.

Thanks, Steph

Hey Steph. Thanks for sharing your story with us and letting us know a bit more about you. Hopefully we'll see you around the site more often now. :P Sucks about getting caught though. Anything else you'd like to add? Such as other things you like to do, eg sports? Cya later.

Also enjoy dressing up the odd time in womens clothing, nothing serious. I enjoy badminton and used to play a lot in school