Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your most unbelievable story but true...

Default Your most unbelievable story but true...

If you believe your diaper related story is almost unbelievable and would like to tell it then this topic is for you.

I believe that there are alot of fun stories that fall into this realm and could give some insight to a whole new perspective on understanding the community as a whole.

Please: no exaggerating. This topic must be kept in the unbelievable-but-true realm. Please respect the integrity of it. As this is in the Off-Topic category please keep it PG.

My story short:

My GF discovered my fetish for diapers (after dating for 2+ yrs} even before I realized it myself (was interested in them when I was younger). (she saw a pic on my pc) After a few weeks the subject came up a few times and she would not let it go. We eventually bought some diapers for me and she has since then indulged my fascination with them by openly suggesting them or "forcing" me into them. She makes me feel comfortable around the subject and has even bought them for me. She has played the role I had never dreamed of and keeps a small "stash" at her place. The odd thing is that it was a kind of out-of-the-blue kinda thing and she genuinely enjoys my fetish with it.

It blows me away at the random per-chance of it and sometimes wonder if it is more common than I realize.

It has been bugging me after a year and a half of ADISC and if such IC AB DL TB BF Sissy random, crazy, ironic stories exist.

I met my husband who is also into diapers too. We met on Dailydiapers. He also happened to be a daddy and he had a fantasy about finding a woman who would be his baby girl. I wanted a man who be my daddy and he was it. He has never had a girlfriend before so I was his first one and he was a virgin too. I also had a fantasy of being forced into diapers and my husband finally did it this year. I am posting this hear because what are the odds of this? I hear it's rare to find someone into the AB/DL thing as you and have things work out.

That's great your lucky. I wish my spouse was!

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I met my husband who is also into diapers too. We met on Dailydiapers. He also happened to be a daddy and he had a fantasy about finding a woman who would be his baby girl. I wanted a man who be my daddy and he was it. He has never had a girlfriend before so I was his first one and he was a virgin too. I also had a fantasy of being forced into diapers and my husband finally did it this year. I am posting this hear because what are the odds of this? I hear it's rare to find someone into the AB/DL thing as you and have things work out.

You are indeed one lucky Women to have a great Husband.

I met my husband on diaperspace. He lived within an hour from me and there was a lot of charm to him and he seemed really cool and interesting. I seriously did not think I would have any luck on that site based on the ridiculous number of messages I would get per day either with baby talk, crotch shots of men in wet diapers, or demands to chat.

During winter break from school (he is a teacher) he had decided to go on DS after a long time just to see if there was anyone new in the area. He started chatting with me and he wasn't even sure if I was real based on all the fake profiles out there.

We exchanged facebook pages, phone numbers, met in a public place, and we hit it right off. We have a lot of common values and interests and we push each other to learn and try new things. Our relationship is not obsessively based on diapers; it's just something that we adults happen to enjoy behind closed doors.

The level of acceptance I've received from my mum and brother about my little side has been unbelievable. I can comfortably chat about this part of my life with them, I can wear adult baby clothing during video calls, I've been sent a few babyish presents and so on. The numerous stories posted on this forum, alongside the reactions of my AB friends who've seen this relationship in real life, make me appreciate just how rare this is and I feel immensely lucky and privileged to have them

I met my current partner (also an AB/DL and full-time diaper user, like me) and we started dating BEFORE we found about that we were both into diapers.

I suppose the most (but not very) unbelievable story related to my diapered persona is this:

As a baby, I was diapered in cloth--the old Curity prefolds. My diapers were reused on my little sister, then became household rags. There were dozens of them, however, so many just sat in the rag bins--one bin was in the kitchen closet, one in the garage--and were never used... as rags, that is! I would regularly grab a half-dozen diapers, hide them in my room, and wear (but not use) them until they were desperately in need of cleaning. Then I'd toss them into the dirty clothes bin in the wash room and go grab some clean ones. This went on for about six years. By age 12 or 13, I was taking elaborate measures to pin two or three diapers together to make them fit. I decided it was time to try something else, so I bought my first bag of Pampers, which fit only slightly better. Still, I got hooked, and my use of cloth diapers fell off drastically. By the time I left home for college, I hadn't worn cloth diapers in several years.

Fast-forward another 18 years: I joined ADISC last summer, and got to thinking about my cloth diaper roots. Shortly afterwards, I was working in my parents' garage and was struck with the urge to look in the old rag bin, if it still existed. I got down under the workbench, slid a few newer boxes aside, and there it was! And inside? My old diapers, seemingly untouched for almost 20 years! So... I borrowed a few of them again.

I now have some of the actual diapers I wore as a baby and during the earliest days of my DL-ness. Not merely the same kind, but *the* actual diapers. That's probably somewhat unusual here. What makes these particular diapers even more special is that they have the large pinholes in the very corners of the fabric--evidence of my teenaged self doing everything possible to squeeze into them. Some would probably argue that I should just save these like the old security blankets they sort of are. I can't resist, though; I use them as stuffers in my adult cloth diapers quite often. They just don't make 'em as soft as they used to!

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by yahoocdk View Post
    I met my current partner (also an AB/DL and full-time diaper user, like me) and we started dating BEFORE we found about that we were both into diapers.
    Wow, talk about a stroke of good luck!

I met my Boyfriend right here on adisc. I got on the chat and he started talking to me and we seemed to hit it off really well. With in a couple days we started talking on skype. We talked for hours. About 6 months after that we decided to actually meet in person. And that week we decided that we wanted to be together and so a couple months later we moved in together. And the rest is to be seen...

I love you AbenaLeaf!!!

Maybe i will write a little more detail another time