Thread: Road trip.

Default Road trip.

I'm headed back to school tomorrow and want to make the trip diapered, but i don't want a whole pack. is there anywhere that i can buy like 3 or 4 diapers for the trip?

I thought the same thing, until I realized I could get a nice pack of 18, and save them for inbetween.

Why not buy the pack and keep them for later? No point in buying 3 packs of 3 or 4 when you can just get 16 or 18.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleyWeekend View Post
    I'm headed back to school tomorrow and want to make the trip diapered, but i don't want a whole pack. is there anywhere that i can buy like 3 or 4 diapers for the trip?
    Try just buying a sample pack. You can get them from XPMedical, Bambino, ebay, or lots of other places. You pretty much have to be able to buy online for a sample pack unless I'm mistaken. What brand of diaper are you looking to buy?

Personally, I think waiting till the last minute to ask or find a way to get your hands on a single diaper for a car trip is a little....well....late. By the time you get most of these responces you will be back at school already.

Try two or three weeks in advance next time.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Since it is near Halloween costume shops sell single adult diapers
    And they're fluffy and baby like :3

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Since it is near Halloween costume shops sell single adult diapers
    Really? What types/brands?

i've seen them as well. As I remember they're a no-name brand...Just plastic backed, white, kinda fluffy, 2 tapes I think. Since they're only for costume purposes I doubt they're made to hold much all. But then again I've never tried them.

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    Really? What types/brands?

my walgreens has "Depend Fit Kits" for three bucks, with some samples of their Real Fits and Guards and a three-dollar coupon towards a pack. yeah, they're not diaper-style but they're better than nothing sometimes.