Thread: Reintroduction :D

Red face Reintroduction :D

Hello everyone, I haven't left or anything but I have done a slight overhaul to my account because my friend finished up the picture of my fursona, and it is simply adorable, and also required a name change from dprdude92 :3 I friggin love it haha.

I figured while I was here though I might as well be a good example to newcomers on how to post a great introduction So here goes!

I'm ShawnyPup, a Siberian husky pup who needs his padding (of course xD), but in real life I am that guy that you love to have around; funny, energetic, and ready for almost anything. I work retail where I usually have the time of my life and enjoy being around my co-workers. I have no idea whether I want to pursue a corporate position or go back to college for my ambition to work with photography or film. Either way, I'm either going to have fun doing it or I'm going to change my career path when it becomes un-fun.

I absolutely love video games, and own a kick-ass computer that emptied my wallet to procure, though I'm glad I finally upgraded. Anyone who plays TF2 or black ops on the PC can feel free to send me their username in a PM and we can play til the cows come home xD

I also have a fondness for cars, and while there is a few that I'd like to own, chances are I won't have that kind of money for quite some time (think Ferrari). In the meantime, I have a Nissan 240sx S13 hatch that I'd love to upgrade and turn into a drifting monster, cruising the streets like a mofo.

Anyways, that's my reintroduction and a bit about me Stay padded everyone and have a good day ^_^

Hey. Nice re-intro by the way. An S13? Yeah, the Silvias/200SX over here are pretty mean cars. There's a fair few of them here, thanks to good ol' Jap imports and the fact we are RHD! Which also means we get all the great Japanese cars that you miss out on, like the 1st gen Evos and STis. And multiple other great vehicles. Although, we have a pretty bad deficit of muscle cars. So I guess that kinda evens it out. Anyway, welcome (back?) and nice pic!

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnyPup View Post
    Hello everyone, I haven't left or anything but I have done a slight overhaul to my account because my friend finished up the picture of my fursona, and it is simply adorable, and also required a name change from dprdude92 :3 I friggin love it haha.

I figured while I was here though I might as well be a good example to newcomers on how to post a great introduction So here goes!

I'm ShawnyPup, a Siberian husky pup who needs his padding (of course xD), but in real life I am that guy that you love to have around; funny, energetic, and ready for almost anything. I work retail where I usually have the time of my life and enjoy being around my co-workers. I have no idea whether I want to pursue a corporate position or go back to college for my ambition to work with photography or film. Either way, I'm either going to have fun doing it or I'm going to change my career path when it becomes un-fun.

I absolutely love video games, and own a kick-ass computer that emptied my wallet to procure, though I'm glad I finally upgraded. Anyone who plays TF2 or black ops on the PC can feel free to send me their username in a PM and we can play til the cows come home xD

I also have a fondness for cars, and while there is a few that I'd like to own, chances are I won't have that kind of money for quite some time (think Ferrari). In the meantime, I have a Nissan 240sx S13 hatch that I'd love to upgrade and turn into a drifting monster, cruising the streets like a mofo.

Anyways, that's my reintroduction and a bit about me Stay padded everyone and have a good day ^_^
    Hi ShwanyPup Welcome Back!. But first *Give shawny a big leopard hugs* Well Siberian Husky and Javan Leopard? only in ADISC?

Ohh yeah I love cars absolutely do. Well I kinda wonder about your favorite cars. All of us have it. Well I have a lot of them but top on my list is Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC10), Ford Torino 429 Cobra Jet, Dodge Charger 500. I know what an impossible list. But in the meantime I just waiting for my license and my own car. I hope I'll buy it when I'm in college and that car is(Thanks to limited budget) 1990s Toyota Corolla Liftback. Yeah I know not exactly a cool car to own. But I'm gonna modified it as a Street Sleeper!. With 4A-GE engine.

Well 240SX? We known them as Silvia in here and although we don't have them much they are popular with street racers, drifter, modifier. And I personally see them battling an modified Galant(with VR-4 engines) in a street race. And yeah Silvias is good as a drifter.

Kiwidl: Well mate you don't have US muscle but you guys have a ton of JDM cars!. We don't have anything to offer here so you should be grateful you still have a lot of japs car to choose.

Well anyway Welcome back and yeah not to forget *more Leopard hugs* and you have a cool fursona though.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi ShwanyPup Welcome Back!. But first *Give shawny a big leopard hugs* Well Siberian Husky and Javan Leopard? only in ADISC?
    Thanks My favorite cars are in no particular order, including a Ferrari 380 GTS, Nissan Skyline R32/R33/R34, The Toyota AE-86's are real nice drifters, 240s, older Rolls Royces were the shit, and there's probably more I don't remember haha.

And thank you, I like my fursona cool ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnyPup View Post
    Thanks My favorite cars are in no particular order, including a Ferrari 380 GTS, Nissan Skyline R32/R33/R34, The Toyota AE-86's are real nice drifters, 240s, older Rolls Royces were the shit, and there's probably more I don't remember haha.

And thank you, I like my fursona cool ^_^
    Well another drifter. I can't say I'm an drifter but I love them and I hope I can learn the technique someday. 308 GTS? The Pininfarina one? I like them but personally I prefer Bertone design 308 GTB(yeah I know most people like the GTS). As you can see I'm an GT-R fan although I like the Hakosuka the most. R32 and R34 Is also in my list. Hachiroku? I like them as well especially with Watanabe wheels. Ohh I like old Luxury car Which R-R you like? Mine is Silver Shadow. Oh and also in my luxurious cars list there are Mercedes-Benz 600 Grosser, 64 Imperial Crown, 62 Lincoln Continental, Aston Martin Lagonda.

I just got my fursona art today. I'll posted it ASAP.

I cant remember all the specific names, I just know I like the brands haha. And I'm still working on a place where I can go to drift. I know how the mechanics work but I really havent had any chance to practice just yet.