Thread: List of white plastic-backed adult diapers with leak guards and elastic all over...

Default List of white plastic-backed adult diapers with leak guards and elastic all over...

So far, the only diapers I've found that meet these criteria:

-White
    -Plastic Backed, not cloth
    -Elastic in the legs AND the waist
    -Leak Guards

Appear to be...
    -Abena Abri-Form X-Plus
    -Depends Protection with Tabs (formerly known as Depends Overnight briefs)
    -Dry 24/7
    -Bambino Blanca

I wish Attends Waistband breifshad leak-guards, as they are so affordable, but missing just that one feature!

Are there any other diapers I'm missing from the list of features I seek?
    (regardless, my goal is to lose weight so I can finally try what an Abena Abri-Form X-Plus M4 feels like!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by cuteshylaugh View Post
    (regardless, my goal is to lose weight so I can finally try what an Abena Abri-Form X-Plus M4 feels like!!!)
    I have the same goal But in the mean time, you do know they make an L4 right?

Yah I have seen pictures of them online being modeled but they appear they would have the same effect the Attends w/ Waistband larges have... they go up just WAY too high and are too big :'(. I'm only about 3 inches off from fitting into an Attends Medium Waistband so once I fit comfy enough in those as a test fit, I'll order huge stock of the M4's lol.

Also, being in the summertime, it makes it just crazy hot wearing a huge tall diaper lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteshylaugh View Post
    Also, being in the summertime, it makes it just crazy hot wearing a huge tall diaper lol.
    I don't know if you are wearing out or at home, but as far as being hot, have you considered a breathable, cloth backed, instead of plastic backed diaper? I always wear plastic backed at home because I prefer them, they are my favorite. But when I go out I wear cloth backed, and they are a bit cooler, until you wet, then all the breathability goes out the window and you are hot again. But then you can change

I live in Texas, so it's hot all the time. Outside at least, it's usually cold inside most places.

I still think, despite the ads, that cloth backed diapers are still only breathable on the side tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsAndLeaves View Post
    I still think, despite the ads, that cloth backed diapers are still only breathable on the side tabs.
    I agree with that. I wear Attends breatheable during the day and there only breatheable on the wings. If the backs could breathe they would leak.

Mine have yet to leak.