Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Furry gear on Halloween?

Default Furry gear on Halloween?

Halloween is still a few weeks off, but I'm already seeing the plastic pumpkins and candy go up in stores, so whatever.

Anyway, I wanted to ask: Is anyone planning to get out their furry gear (tails, ears, collars, fursuits) for Halloween? It seems like the perfect excuse to wear what would normally be considered kinda weird out in public! Personally, I'm going to go out with my leather dog collar, tail attached to my belt loop, and maybe some ears... and then just have a good time derping around in my outfit. Maybe I'll walk into a pet supply store, buy a dog bowl or chew toy or something, and then watch the reaction on the cashier's face. I've always wanted to do that. xD

So, is anyone else planning to don their furry accessories on Halloween?

Cygnus

I would so walk around in my nylon collar if twelve year old me didn't tell my parents that I was a furry. Now I have to keep anything furry-related on the down-low to avoid the storm of freak-out that was brought upon my head last time.

In the future I would totally run around my neighborhood in a fursuit and mess with people. Sounds like a ton of fun ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I would so walk around in my nylon collar if twelve year old me didn't tell my parents that I was a furry. Now I have to keep anything furry-related on the down-low to avoid the storm of freak-out that was brought upon my head last time.

In the future I would totally run around my neighborhood in a fursuit and mess with people. Sounds like a ton of fun ^^
    you should totaly just get your collar and go hang out with some friends or find out an activity to crash mabey and wear your collar then :p

as for me im still undecided. probably gunna chill at a furry howloween getogether or something.

Quote Originally Posted by zarrix View Post
    as for me im still undecided. probably gunna chill at a furry howloween getogether or something.
    That sounds awesome! I wish I knew some furries in real life to do that sort of thing. =/

Well, I think there's a monthly fur meetup in my city, but I've been too shy to go.

Oh yea, I'm not going to wear my fursuit, because it's too hot still where I am. (Florida) And since no kids will be around, so lots of sticky drinking. (College apartment complexes.)

But I will sure wear collar and furry stuff for the party. (I have wolf pajamas.)

dlbarrieontario

i used the excuse of a werewolf costume to use mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    That sounds awesome! I wish I knew some furries in real life to do that sort of thing. =/

Well, I think there's a monthly fur meetup in my city, but I've been too shy to go.
    just go haha you dont need to be young (at first) but in general furries love getting fresh mea.. err furrs in their groups :3 dont be shy be pounced nuzzled, licked.. and possibly raped XD

Planning on either wearing my ears and tail or my jammies from Bunnywarez. Still trying to decide on which one.

PullupKid

I would love to do that, but that would mean I'd need some, which I don't have, which I would have no excuse for having plus I pay for all my halloween garb myself, and there is no way it's slipping past my mother.

I don't have any fur-gear (Yet) so I won't do any fur stuff for Halloween.